Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

gunavadhi

I did not get it . show with screenshot please.

in the box the arrowmark shows write 1.that means you agree to place market orders upto 1 percent from the trigger price, that is 38582 here.please note this option shows only in zerodhatrader and not shows in pi.

XUV-500

Hi Zerodha
I unerstand that you are working on Pi and it is your priority.
Will be thankful if you can provide some inputs about virtual trading competition which was supposed to be commenced in Jan2015. I know it will take place only after success of Pi .

Last edited:
Hi Zerodha
I unerstand that you are working on Pi and it is your priority.
Will be thankful if you can provide some inputs about virtual trading competition which was supposed to be commenced in Jan2015. I know it will be take place after Pi .
hi sir, dont worry zerodha will supply much better options that virtual trading. only kids require to learn all these things.... obviously learning never comes for free. losing money part of game also... Pi will give u much better chance of making very gud money..

Cheers...

hi sir, dont worry zerodha will supply much better options that virtual trading. only kids require to learn all these things.... obviously learning never comes for free. losing money part of game also... Pi will give u much better chance of making very gud money..

Cheers...
I think so sum ppl only want 2 raise issues without looking into it on there own.. Thank u for clarification
it is very easy to demand sir and very diffucult to supply to everyones demands. Making profits is most important than placing such fancy orders sir.
1st try to become better daily.. by then zerodha will introduce much better features than this orders i promise you
WHO ARE YOU ???????????

:confused:

there sud be a feature of eod charts where charts sud be available from and to datewise and future charts sud be continues for current month mean from 31st april 2015 may series started then onwards we cant see april series charts. if i want to see 28th april chart of nf then it will show of may series which is useless bcose volume analysis cant be done bcose most of the volume happens in current series. in current scenario we are not able to see april series charts at all though u have that data.:)