Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Hi,

NSE NOW is not working for me. up to 2 day's back it is working.
it is not showing any error it simply spinning a round after loading 84%.
Contacted Zerodha the customer care person told me that they are not giving any support for NOW. Given NOW team customer care no i.e 1800220052.
They also declared that it is not their problem change the isp bharathi, tata.
Please do help is there anyone getting same error. any solution for this.
repeatedly installed the now from past 2 day's. now ver is 1.13.2.0

deba72

Brokers before asking for MSP i.e. minimum support price must reclassify themselves as 'KISSAN' .

Further, we haven't heard any broker committing suicide in distress. Although, there may be many instances of traders living under stress.
BSE is nothing but a place for market manipulators and scamsters.. A exchange with about 6000+ listed companies ( probably highest in the world ) with majority of these companies are not even fit for listing..

These brokers have exploited investors and traders for long.. It's for the greater good of the Indian capital market that they shut down.. We need a real churn of the entire system...

Zerodha

Hi,

NSE NOW is not working for me. up to 2 day's back it is working.
it is not showing any error it simply spinning a round after loading 84%.
Contacted Zerodha the customer care person told me that they are not giving any support for NOW. Given NOW team customer care no i.e 1800220052.
They also declared that it is not their problem change the isp bharathi, tata.
Please do help is there anyone getting same error. any solution for this.
repeatedly installed the now from past 2 day's. now ver is 1.13.2.0

I think there's some problem with your ini file or your location could be somewhere outside India or your internet speed could be really low. I've attached my ini file. Please copy it and paste it in C:\Program Files\NOW

If this works, great. If it doesn't work, we may need to do further troubleshoooting where you'll have to call our office and share your username and password. We'll try your account on one of our systems and see if the problem is with your computer or your ID.

I think there's some problem with your ini file or your location could be somewhere outside India or your internet speed could be really low. I've attached my ini file. Please copy it and paste it in C:\Program Files\NOW

If this works, great. If it doesn't work, we may need to do further troubleshoooting where you'll have to call our office and share your username and password. We'll try your account on one of our systems and see if the problem is with your computer or your ID.
A good and complete response..

comm4300

Zerodha/Trader-tax payers:

for FY 2014-15 i need to file my taxes. Losses on derivatives trading.
Per Zerodha, if Turnover > 1Cr then Audit is required.

Form to be used in such a case is ITR IV

Now, the CA i met in Pune - says since you are just a retail trader, file taxes as per ITR2 and you can carry forward the losses to next financial year. No need for ITR IV. I told him that i have done ONLY Derivatives trading and NO equity trading (no demat as well); despite this, he insist on using ITR 2.

How true is this? can someone please throw some light on this issue please?

PS - posted this same query on ZT/Z-connect blog on taxation as well. Hoping for a quicker response.

Last edited:

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Auditors even don't understand how to file returns for a FNO trader and even they don't know whether auditing is required for that. There has been a continuous confusion and debate on this issue. I can't help you on this while even an auditor can't help.

Zerodha/Trader-tax payers:

for FY 2014-15 i need to file my taxes. Losses on derivatives trading.
Per Zerodha, if Turnover > 1Cr then Audit is required.

Form to be used in such a case is ITR IV

Now, the CA i met in Pune - says since you are just a retail trader, file taxes as per ITR2 and you can carry forward the losses to next financial year. No need for ITR IV. I told him that i have done ONLY Derivatives trading and NO equity trading (no demat as well); despite this, he insist on using ITR 2.

How true is this? can someone please throw some light on this issue please?