Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Hi Zerodha ,
If I have 25,000/- in my a/c when I take the 60 day challenge and after that if I increase my capital size by 5000/- each week , will it in anyway affect the rating of the challenge ? any rule book for the challenge ?

fxgood

This is why India is hopeless.
Because of people like this who does not wanna compete just sit on their pile of cash and want business security by arm twisting govt/regulatory envs.
This is high time all this restriction needs to be removed and let people breath ..

Limitation of automated trading is one such example where instead let the industry around it innovate they have just put way to much restriction resulting in killing the industry.

Datafeed business NSE sells incorrect datafeed at expensive price. No regulation against this. Why not mandatory tick by tick datafeed.
Tick by Tick datafeed is not available to any retail traders there should be regulation against this.
IF an exchnage cannot provide tick by Tick data let them close it. we need Exchange with new technology.
But still this exchanges here claims data of exchanges are their copy righted stuff? how does this can be their copy right public traded market values?

jagankris

But still this exchanges here claims data of exchanges are their copy righted stuff? how does this can be their copy right public traded market values?
My wish List

1.Remove the STT,Stamp duty,Educational cess,Service Tax,SEBI Charges :)
2.Relax the Algo trading norms provide level playing field to the Retail traders.
3.Provide DOM and more transparent order details of Institutional market makers like in US markets.
4.Stringent punishment for market manipulators and insider trading.
5.Close SEBI and bring a participant (People) based Committee as a watch dog for NSE and Markets.
6.Separate court for speedy trials for the market irregularities and scamsters.
7.All results/news only during market hours.

:) :) :).

Zerodha