Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Bizarre problem with PI this morning. Quotes delayed by 5 minutes.

Everything looked OK. Made a market order and found it was executed at a price that was way off the quote.
Checked the "Last traded time" or LTT was about 5 min behind.
Internet was fine. Cross checked with Nest trader with another broker. They were showing correct timed quotes.
Thought this was an urgent matter. CC guy asked me to send an email to IT.
Screenshot attached.

Attachments

Everything looked OK. Made a market order and found it was executed at a price that was way off the quote.
Internet was fine. Cross checked with Nest trader with another broker. They were showing correct timed quotes.
Screenshot attached.
Same thing happening with me also.
That is why Pi was running up to 3:33 pm yesterday. :(
Ztrader working fine.

pinpoint159

Loves Coding and Trading.
5 minutes is too much :( , zerodha should look into this....
even ZT feed is late by 30 seconds.

Screenshot attached.

Many reported problems with Pi....worst still is customer support not able solve the problems quickly ...sending e mail will take a long time for solution...this software yet to stabilise it seems. Trading on it will be risky...I am continuing with ZTrader as that is more reliable.

Smart_trade

Many reported problems with Pi....worst still is customer support not able solve the problems quickly ...sending e mail will take a long time for solution...this software yet to stabilise it seems. Trading on it will be risky...I am continuing with ZTrader as that is more reliable.

Smart_trade
So am I. But I am using TT for charting. What do you use for charting ?

Jai Mata Di

Today on Pi, Nifty Future Chart 1m, 2m, 3m etc with lots of missing/wrong/incomplete candles. Don't know if that is with only some selected network(as Zerodha said). But I am with high speed broadband stable connection & Nest Chart is absolutely fine. Performance of Pi is still inconsistent..

Happy Trading.
H.C.

SMS below received from Zerodha...

"Dear Pi user, The new updated patch for Pi is having delayed quotes. We are looking at this with utmost priority and will have it fixed soon. Until then request you to use Zerodha Trader for trading."

Glad the problem is acknowledged.
Zerodha trader is working fine.

Brill

Just checked the BankNifty futures chart in Pi. it looks entirely different than the one i was seeing in the morning. The chart in Pi was matching with the one in ZT in morning and now it is NOT, and entire data is wrong.

So i feel the problem is with the Pi Servers servicing the charts.