Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

ram2010

Zerodha,

When will you resolve this ZT logout error? It always hangs and fails to close properly.. As a result, the changes made in the watchlist are not saved. So every time I log in, I have to add all scrips all over again. How can u take this so lightly??

nest trader is working fine without nest plus.

If you have installed nest plus, uninstall it and check after whether you are getting clean log out.

TracerBullet

Does it mean Pi wont work on:

Windows 64bit ?

Windows 32bit on 64bit machine ?

Free updates to win10 will be available for 1 year from launch only.

Z / Omnesys should start working on upgrades mmediately.
Lets not get too far ahead, they have better things to do. Why do you think windows 10 needs any special treatment?

Also, 64 bit os can run 32 bit programs, They are just special new instructions.
Nest is not 64 bit either.

Hello! If there is a Zerodha representative on this board. I would appreciate his/her help in the application process. Anybody else who could answer, please feel free to help me out as well:

I have some questions regarding the forms that need to be submitted for opening a new trading/demat account.

Zerodha Application

1. I am already KYC-KRA compliant on the mutual fund level. Do I have to fill in the KYC form? If not, then can I start from Page 4 of the application form?

2. Could you please explain what is 'Running Account Authorization' for? (Page 10)

IL&FS Demat Application

3. What do the Standing Instructions (Page 2) stand for? Especially the first one viz. 'Receive credits automatically.....'

4. What is Delivery Instruction Booklet? (Page 3)

5. What is the IL&FS ECS (Debit Clearing) form for? Is it mandatory?

6. What is the 'Authorisation to Debit Demat Account Operating Charges' form for? Are there other ways to pay the same without automatic debit?

I would appreciate your answers to my queries. Thank you in advance.

Brill

Could not see SuperTrend in Pi. Please help
Also how to remove macd from Pi after i insert the same?

Last edited:

comm4300

Good Morning Friends, Zerodha:

Seeing orders placed yesterday (holiday) in orderbook today. I did not trade on Friday. Request fellow traders to check order book and confirm if they are seeing orders from friday.

This looks like repeat of earlier episode where overnight orders and positions were incorrectly shown causing confusion and loss.

Just cautioning fellow traders on the issue.

If i'am wrong, i'd be very happy.

Zerodha:
if this is repeat of earlier error (if indeed this is an error), this would be considered a serious error esp involving people's money.
if not an error, i'am sorry and i shall delete this post.