Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Maybe all the rants should now be posted on "zconnect" :D
I guess a client has a right to rant when the orders get frozen and misbehave and are squared off by the admin at 2:39:03 at a loss...

I guess a client has a right to rant when the orders get frozen and misbehave and are squared off by the admin at 2:39:03 at a loss...
A square off by the admin at 2:39 is really unacceptable.... It's not a technical glitch for Zerodha to get away with rubbing the contract that we signed on our faces... You will have to ask for a compensation for that.... At least the loss in return. It ain't a joke anymore....

LivetoTrade

I meant, if they (Zerodha) are not coming here, we need to start posting our rants there on zconnect, so they atleast reply !

Zerodha has soo many clients today because of traderji. If the owner can reply on Z connect till midnight, I don't see any reason why he can't reply here.
Arrogance is never a good virtue.
It's funny how he does all the work on his own on z connect and tradingqna but has employed random people to reply on the website through which he earned his bread and butter
I'm sure nithin will see the importance of replying on traderji on his own before it's too late