Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Doesn't really matter now anyways, we have plenty of other low discount brokers who don't have any issues with NEST or trading terminals. We can move on..
There are other brokers who provide the NestTrader as trading platform. Did they too changed the NestPlus to NestCharts? Does any one know about this?

Or is this change NestPlus to NestCharts ONLY done for Zerodha customers?
That's what I don't really understand. The other users of NestPlus (with other brokers) do not seem to be complaining much. How come it is only Zerodha's nest plus clients who face all these troubles ?? :confused:

rrrajguru

That's what I don't really understand. The other users of NestPlus (with other brokers) do not seem to be complaining much. How come it is only Zerodha's nest plus clients who face all these troubles ?? :confused:
If that is the case then surely this is FISHY. There is something which Zerodha is hiding from us.:confused::confused::confused:

I did all the necessary installation 2-3 days ago right when we were first notified, but still faced various issues.

1) Frequent crashes
2) Incorrect charts, showing different data at different zoom levels.

Finally I copped on to the charts at economictimes.com and resorted to shutting down my PC twice a session just to cool me off.

Edit : Sad that the clients had to wait till midnight to hear something from you.
timepass, me too faced the same issues you are facing. i have uninstalled all the applications and deleted the omnesys folder in program files. then restart the system and fresh download the zt application and nest charts and install. it will surely help you. while installing don't install the critical update. i think it was fixed in the new application itself...

rrrajguru

Got mail from India Info line- Flat 9.99 per order(Equity,currency ,commodity,F&O)
No pre-paid fees or volume commitment
Only STT, Regulatory Charges, Stamp Duty and Service Tax will be applicable
No other conditions apply!

Zerodha -- re-look at your rates,platform and charting else expect mass flight from you.
I had my old IIFL account, where i am not doing any trading. Just now i downloaded there TRADER TERMINAL and was checking. They have changed and modified there software to a great lavel. The looks says very professional. I was checking the graph and candle formation. There is some problem there. In 5-10 mins interval I backfilled, and LOL, candle changed there shape a little. That means what? There is little error some where. Is not it?

Other existing friends please comment on this. Is their data, graph, candle formation correct?

Guys, if your are using windows 8 or 8.1, don't start zt from metro start ui. it is not connecting. run the application from desktop shortcut or file origin as administrator.. also while installing run the program as administrator.. sure it will help..

Verde

verde, how to get data feed from google. pls explain....
I am using a paid utility to get google data, just google it and you will get the link.

Need to start a broker independent thread where users of Nest can post their experience of it.

timepass, me too faced the same issues you are facing. i have uninstalled all the applications and deleted the omnesys folder in program files. then restart the system and fresh download the zt application and nest charts and install. it will surely help you. while installing don't install the critical update. i think it was fixed in the new application itself...
Yeah.. but too much hassle doing it all the time :mad: :mad:

I am always getting error "configuration error please start nestplus"
restarted more than 10 times reinstalled nest and nest plus
now what to do

Give dharna before Zerodha's head-office :D

BTW, that darn thing is not working for me as well. :annoyed:

I had my old IIFL account, where i am not doing any trading. Just now i downloaded there TRADER TERMINAL and was checking. They have changed and modified there software to a great lavel. The looks says very professional. I was checking the graph and candle formation. There is some problem there. In 5-10 mins interval I backfilled, and LOL, candle changed there shape a little. That means what? There is little error some where. Is not it?

Other existing friends please comment on this. Is their data, graph, candle formation correct?
Post couple of screenshots of Trader Terminal....