Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

RAAMAKANT

Hello Zerodha

Unable to cancel or modify orders in ZT, getting error as below.:annoyed:

Request: syom_algo_cancel_order, Process: syom_algo_cancel_order , Error: Request Unknown. Please contact Administrator..

Yes, same thing happening with me too. It's horrible.

Just logged in..It's working, but today the nest charts are flickering. They had stopped flickering when Omnesys changed last week to the lite version of Nest charts. That irritating flickering is back after the latest update to nest trader.

RAAMAKANT

Orders are working fine but Charts are gone mad now.
Not able to select / adjust any trendline once I draw on chart..... :annoyed:

Zerodha

Guys, it will take a bit for Pi to start working. Please login to NEST until then.

Looks like everyone has woken up late to download the latest version of NEST, and hence the website has become really slow. Should get sorted in a few minutes.

akhill

Guys, it will take a bit for Pi to start working. Please login to NEST until then.

Looks like everyone has woken up late to download the latest version of NEST, and hence the website has become really slow. Should get sorted in a few minutes.
after installing new version update, login has become a real pain. As soon as i open, it says request failure, and once i type password and hit enter, it says "Invalid Parameters".

Have to close and open for 10 times to login.

Another question..

earlier, we used to have that strip above market watch where i can select scrip to add into market watch

"NFO FUTIDX NIFTY .... ..... ..... .... "

now i am not able to find that strip and how do i add scrips to my marketwatch ?