Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

@Zerodha .

When i try to login to ZT, it says the on the first attempt, "Request failure"

then you get repeated "Disconnected from NEST system" and then after multiple attempts i get to enter the password after which it says "Invalid parameters"

Hope the above errors help you to fix the issues.

Request you to take these issues as seriously as you take your reputation.

And please don't blame it on my internet connection.

This better not happen @ 9.00 am tomorrow.

Tried the new version , 3.11. installation failed on my windows 7 system. After installation was getting multiple errors ...."login file open error, file open failed , failed to open mpic config file , encountered an improper argument , did not detect user setting.ini "etc

So installed the old version (3.10) again. Applied the critical update. Still not working . Error is "Request Failure". Clicked ok and pressed on GO button. Now the error message is User cannot login. Reason:Disconnected from NEST system.

Checked the nestclient.ini file and it says " HOST_NAME=oms.zerodha.in
BACKUP_HOST=oms.zerodha.in"

So the update was successful i presume. Checked the NEST Diagnostics from the Help . Here the host address is given as 180.179.124.84 (it has to be oms.zerodha.in ???)

Tired of uninstalling and reinstalling the both versions multiple times.
Hopefully the issue is solved tommorow.

If anyone has found a workaround please share.
Thanks in advance.

So the update was successful i presume. Checked the NEST Diagnostics from the Help . Here the host address is given as 180.179.124.84 (it has to be oms.zerodha.in ???)

Checked the 180.179.124.84 address and it is Zerodha server. So the login problem I was facing may be due to Zerodha server.

@Zerodha .

When i try to login to ZT, it says the on the first attempt, "Request failure"

then you get repeated "Disconnected from NEST system" and then after multiple attempts i get to enter the password after which it says "Invalid parameters"

Hope the above errors help you to fix the issues.

Request you to take these issues as seriously as you take your reputation.

And please don't blame it on my internet connection.

This better not happen @ 9.00 am tomorrow.
Please follow below listed steps to fix the issue --

1) Uninstall existing NEST from your PC
2) Re-install the latest version from Zerodha website (3.11)
3) Post installation go to -- Start > Zerodha Trader and right click > properties > Compatibility
4) Check 'Run this program in compatibility mode for' box
5) Check 'Run this program as an administrator' under 'Privilege Level' section.
6) Done - Now you are good to run the ZT.

Hope this would help!!

Tried the new version , 3.11. installation failed on my windows 7 system. After installation was getting multiple errors ...."login file open error, file open failed , failed to open mpic config file , encountered an improper argument , did not detect user setting.ini "etc

So installed the old version (3.10) again. Applied the critical update. Still not working . Error is "Request Failure". Clicked ok and pressed on GO button. Now the error message is User cannot login. Reason:Disconnected from NEST system.

Checked the nestclient.ini file and it says " HOST_NAME=oms.zerodha.in
BACKUP_HOST=oms.zerodha.in"

Tired of uninstalling and reinstalling the both versions multiple times.
Hopefully the issue is solved tommorow.

If anyone has found a workaround please share.
Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Install everything on drive C (Default)

And then copy the entire folder NEST3 from C:\Program Files\Omnesys to any other drive.

Open Nesttrader from the copied folder on drive other than C.

This is working for me.

Guys if you are someone who upgraded from 97.7 to the latest one, make sure to right click on the NEST icon and run as an administrator.
@Zerodha,

See my previous post.

Same issue.

Why are you not taking this issue seriously?

How many times do i have post the same problem again and again?

Its 9.10 and i m still unable to login.