Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Have mailed Zerodha about this problem, and received a support ticket. Hopefully they will follow it up. I suggest the remaining members too to send them a mail at [email protected]
Hello Zerodha

I am having the following issues with new white background nestplus .
1. parabolic SAR showing as dots and not as a line
2. the chart blinks almost every second
3. uncomfortable to zoom in and zoom out
4. the last candle (the most recent one) is almost sticking to the border . its uncomfortable to view and painful .

Kindly look into these issues. Looking for a response
Also is there any way to get back the old black background nest plus which was working last week ?

Thanks
Zerodha

I rarely post messages on forums but this is the second time u have forced me to do so within few months. I dont know how other traders manage with ur trading software. Ur system is not stable u keep on releasing updates and patches which always result in newer issues. Now I m facing following issues with the current update nest chart 2.9.3.0 ------

First, why white charts when no one likes it. I'm talking of nestchart update.

Second, the second last candle keeps on changing until it becomes third last. How am i supposed to trade. Check out the 15 minute chart of Dec nifty future.

I m not happy.
doonbulls
Have you disabled charts for ZT ?
I called them. One of their guys attended to me through teamviewer. It seems that I still had version 2.9.0.0 although the look and feel had changed. He worked through teamviewer to install the new version (2.9.3.x) and the charts are updating ok.

The charting is not very satisfactory, but that's another issue. The current problem solved by direct contact. Do try it, guys.

Jai Mata Di

Dear, Zerodha,

In NestChart2.9.3.0 Zooming is not done properly, for smaller time frames like 1min, 2min, 5min charts is not Zooming enough. 5 min chart Zooms one step more than 2min. Higher time frames like 15min, 30min Zooms more. Higher the time frames, more Zoom is available. :lol:
White background is also very bad for eyes who used to see charts on Black background.

BIG MISTAKE: INDICATORS LIKE EMA ETC ARE GIVING WRONG SIGNAL WHEN ZOOMED UP. INDICATORS ARE COUNTED ONLY ON FEW CANDLES WHICH IS ON OUR SCREEN. SEE ALL EMA STRT FROM SAME POINT WHEN A CHART IS ZOOMED. For MACD(signal starts from same point on a Zoomed chart), STOCH (with longer vaue) etc actual right value is visible late on Zoomed Chart for same reason, counted only on visible candles on Zoomed chart. ;)
What kind of Childish Programming is done by Omnesys? :mad:

Only solution: Please give your all effort(more manpower) to setup your data server up for PI.
We are running out of time (in terms of patience). :p

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.
H.C.

Last edited:
@ timepass,
Have u replaced NestChart2.9.3.0.zip from the link provided by Zerodha in email. I was facing same problem until I replaced the latest files.
The zerodha fellow did the replacing etc.. over the teamviewer :).

Yes, the charts are not yet satisfactory. Do provide such feedbacks to zerodha so that they can pass it on to Omnesys.

pinpoint159

Loves Coding and Trading.
@zerodha humble request:

try to rope in with some quality data provider like GDFL/neo for "NSE cash" as well for 600-800 rs/month ..... google feed is unprofessional... and gDFL does not provide nse cash.... till PI becomes proper...

@Zerodha
Today also Disconnect from severs error
Kindly look into matter asap
MY internet is working perfectly...no packets drops on my side
Same with me... I too faced login issues first on ZT around 2:15 which continued till 3:00pm. Then, I tried using Z5 (web) through BSNL and Zerodha Mobile (through Airtel 3G) as well but nothing worked. It can't be an ISP issue rather something from Zerodha or Omnesys side. Please look into it.

Thanks