Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

I feel Omnesys is not giving proper service to Zerodha. and ZT users are suffering.

Pi is NOT reliable to trade with actual money. and i now feel we have to go back to NOW. but is there any reliable chart that comes with NOW? any idea
you are correct Brill.

Sadly there is no proper charting platform available for indian exchanges.

you best hope is amibroker with legal data vendor as feed.

Even Pi cannot come close to the charting standards of ami after 5 or 10 years. Ami is way ahead.

Zerodha instead of reinventing the wheel , should have gone with a trading + data plugin for ami and stabilized NEST. This would have made customers very happy and saved data fees for us.

A stable trading platform with a decent proven charting platform would be all any trader would want, but i guess zerodha failed to understand traders pain.

Now Zerodha has dug its own grave and they don't even know it.

you are correct Brill.

Sadly there is no proper charting platform available for indian exchanges.

you best hope is amibroker with legal data vendor as feed.

Even Pi cannot come close to the charting standards of ami after 5 or 10 years. Ami is way ahead.

Zerodha instead of reinventing the wheel , should have gone with a trading + data plugin for ami and stabilized NEST. This would have made customers very happy and saved data fees for us.

A stable trading platform with a decent proven charting platform would be all any trader would want, but i guess zerodha failed to understand traders pain.

Now Zerodha has dug its own grave and they don't even know it.
Even i dont understand the need to develop their own charting platform when they could have done very well by just providing a plugin to connect trading platform to amibroker, ninja etc...

Yes even i too feel
Frds with RSKV says they don't face that much problem with nest.
Like Zerodha user have everyday....
Zerodha wanted a customized version of Nest, one they could call "ZTrader". Maybe that customization has hurt the performance.

Zerodha

hi all,
today morning, i put a AMO order for sell - SBIN (split shares - i.e bought at FV Rs.10/- then split in to FV Re.1/-). my holdings show at FV.1/- but my AMO order was rejected with the reason " RMS:Rule: Check holdings for entity account-XXXXX across exchange across segment across product". why this happened? any suggestions? thnks in advance. aps
Looks like your holdings got updated with the pre split quantity. Checking why that happened. The order got rejected because of this, shouldn't happen next time.

Zerodha

Some details please. Will the users be required to download another version ? Will the change happen during the market hours or later or on Sunday ?
There is an update to plus that has to be downloaded. We will send an email as soon as we have this from Omnesys side.

@Everyone, every broker offering NEST Plus for charting, there has been issue with charting for the last few days.

We have been on their aS&es for the last few days, finally they are changing it. I think it will be a stripped down version to begin with.