Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Brill

Zerodha, wht happened to Pi charts today? starting at 9:55

Hi Zeroda

None of your trading platforms are running - I tried Z5, Mobile and NEST trader but all are stuck on market watch load screen. I tried changing the broadband line from BSNL to Airtel but of no help :annoyed:

If you started at 9:15, the live charts are running fine.
But if you open a new chart, data up to 9:50 is missing. :(
same for me, Zerodha was saying they are no issues in charts in Pi, what happened today ? and dont even ask about Nest plus, have tried login atleast 5 times trying different things but was of no use. After months of headache to customers Omnesys realized that they cannot handle the load and decides to lighten Nest, really!! it takes so many months to realize that you are providing crap to customers ? Dunno what type of guys run Omnesys but i would be ashamed if i had anything to do with such a shitty product.

@Zerodh, path of last workspace saving should be remembered so that we dont have to open that location everytime manually for saving a workspace.

Last edited:

Brill

I feel Omnesys is not giving proper service to Zerodha. and ZT users are suffering.

Pi is NOT reliable to trade with actual money. and i now feel we have to go back to NOW. but is there any reliable chart that comes with NOW? any idea