Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

pinpoint159

Loves Coding and Trading.
Only available for Old Customers. New Customers does not have this(Shift+C) option for chart.:mad:

@Zerodha:
Request Zerodha to Enable this option for ALL and for Index Also

Thnks

I also support your idea to:
"Request Zerodha to Enable this option(shift+c) back for ALL and for Index Also"

Zerodha

the Shift + C option, has a bug, it crashes the NEST application randomly. We are speaking to them to have that fixed as well.

But boys who are on Pi, there has been no data issues for the last 3 days. Our temporary solution is in place. The historical data we will have it cleaned by the weekend. The next release will have daily charts, and fix for the login taking time issue(in case you haven't chosen quick login).

the Shift + C option, has a bug, it crashes the NEST application randomly. We are speaking to them to have that fixed as well.

But boys who are on Pi, there has been no data issues for the last 3 days. Our temporary solution is in place. The historical data we will have it cleaned by the weekend. The next release will have daily charts, and fix for the login taking time issue(in case you haven't chosen quick login).
what about bracket orders ?

Zerodha

We think the Nest Plus issue can be resolved by doing this:
1. Log off ZT and login again. If you'd logged in early this morning, the configuration error did exist. By afternoon, they've done some work on the server which will take care of the configuration error.

2. If log off login doesn't work, you need to Refresh your Nest Plus settings by going to Tools > Nest Auto Plugins > Refresh. Or you can simply press Ctrl+Shift+P and hit Refresh. This may freeze your screen and you may have to force close ZT.

Nest Plus charts should work fine after this.

Brill

It NEVER crashed for me, at least.

I placed a buy order for 1 silver mcx in Pi just to test, and pi accepted it and also gave me pi order id and exchange id in order book. Further i modified this order and Pi again accepted it. I then cancelled the order and it was cancelled. If mcx trading is not enabled on pi then why is it accepting all orders and sending it to exchange? What would happen if i let a order execute in mcx today via pi?

Jai Mata Di

Nse Now Configuration error Please restart NEST Plus
getting those error
Done following things
press Ctrl+Shift+P. This opens the Nest Auto Plugins Launcher. Press "Refresh."
But Now Hangs
Even after restarting it show same error Configuration error Please restart NEST Plus
Already on Nest plus 2.9

Any solution to this ?
Probably you have missed my important post about NSE NOW. :D

No, same crappy Nest Plus.
Warning:-
If you use Nest Plus with now, it can starts freezing also like ZT.
[But whether you use Nest Plus or not, ZT freezes without warning. :lol:]

Now is excellent without Nest Plus charts. Just uninstall the Nest Plus from your hard disk, only then you can see the difference.

-----------------

Even in volatile times (volatility is usually high when market starts & near end, big fast move during fundamental/geopolitical breaking news etc) when we face freezing problem with NEST during high volatility, but NSE NOW rarely freezes. :thumb:

Why Nest faces problem specially when there is high volatility? I think More pressure in the system than it can handle. ;)

I hope, situation can improve with Pi only when Zerodha's own faster data server is up.

But unfortunately our favorite broker Zerodha is very slow. So, we need to push them constantly. :)

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.
H.C.

Last edited:
Pavan, if you are opening the charts from the alert option, it is possible that the chart freezes, as there is a background calculation running on it.

So if you have an EMA alert set on a stock, and you are using the same chart too keep a track of the market, it can be a little slow.

So open another chart, directly from the marketwatch, and let the alert chart run in the background.
Hello Zerodha,

Thanks for the replies. The problem got rectified. The candles used to freeze and not update. It wasn't my internet problem, and may be some sort of combination of options that I used in Pi made that happen. And I always use market watch to open the chart by either right clicking or by using the chart icon given at the top.
In addition, if I reconcile from User Settings, does the chart actually reconcile. I do not feel its doing so since it doesn't go blank and reappear.
And what is an Alert chart?....