Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

One bug I found is LTP don't show decimal in snapQuote dialog. I found this when checking M&M equity. Also, I tried to place order for M&M from chart, it is saying symbol not found. Is it something to do with "&" in symbol ?

" Traders,

Thanks for agreeing to help us beta test Pi "

This is the mail from Nithin Kamath.
That can't be right. I think he was just misinformed.

BETA release is when you have a feature complete product. When you do a BETA release the product should be usable. In case of Pi it is not for the following reasons..

1. Data is incorrect.
2. Basic technical tools not functional.

I think he just wanted to give a preview to the users.

That can't be right. I think he was just misinformed.

BETA release is when you have a feature complete product. When you do a BETA release the product should be usable. In case of Pi it is not for the following reasons..

1. Data is incorrect.
2. Basic technical tools not functional.

I think he just wanted to give a preview to the users.
Oh! ca'mon, give him a break. If you do not like the word use anything else that fancies your mind. I can assure you, atleast I will not run for the eng dict.

Let it be preview ! so what ?

be positive and try to provide them what you would like to have in it. Meanwhile use the good old nestTrader for trades.

Oh! ca'mon, give him a break. If you do not like the word use anything else that fancies your mind. I can assure you, atleast I will not run for the eng dict.

Let it be preview ! so what ?

be positive and try to provide them what you would like to have in it. Meanwhile use the good old nestTrader for trades.
yes , they used the wrong word. It's OK mistakes happen.

They have at least started and i m positive they will do it.

It will be better if we can view current candle's open, high, low, close instead of only current price.
Hello niz, use an external website to upload pictures. Check my signature for instructions.