Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

megapixel

same here.

Q is very slow.
Commodity Cash balance showing 0!!
TradeBook not showing today's trades.
Contract Notes ..not received.

Commodity Cash balance still showing 0!!

Its really difficult to look at all these issues and give feedback every time....we all have some work and our own hazards in life.....

why this mess when you are going live.

Now there is no Equity curve menu visible this time.

How many IT guys are working in the house ? You guys should increase Testing Team and IT Engineer resources.

Last edited:
Dear Zerodha
You became famous for your discount brokerage but when it comes to fund transfer related things its chargeable i.e. please do something to remove charge for fund transfer to create some more difference with your competitors i am an SBI a/c holder and it takes charge to make fund transfer to any other banks please do something

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Morning paid via Zerodha trader's secured pay-in option...amount got deducted from my bank account, but in ZT status as failed transaction, and amount not reflected in RMS view....opened ticket at 9.25 ...i called @ 9.30... still not after 5 hours problem not rectified ....

total amount blocked in hell.... in between earth and heaven since morning..

no trades today... you got one more damn vexed customer....
Thanks Zerodha.. at least you added the funds exactly 25 hours from made...

I was able to instantly take a trade and it is doing well... if you haven't added the funds today, i would have missed few thousand profits.... Cheers for you.:thumb:

@Zerodha,

Why don't you have a tie up with big banks like SBI,Axis,Citi to make instant Fund transfer.

This will make life a lot easier for many of your customers.

you can't expect everyone to have HDFC a/c to make instant fund transfers.

Is there any issue to get this done. May be you can open a/c's in these big banks as well to do instant fund transfer.

This will also reduce your support tickets related to Fund transfer issues and a LOT LESS COMPLAINTS FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS.

@Zerodha,

Why don't you have a tie up with big banks like SBI,Axis,Citi to make instant Fund transfer.

This will make life a lot easier for many of your customers.

you can't expect everyone to have HDFC a/c to make instant fund transfers.

Is there any issue to get this done. May be you can open a/c's in these big banks as well to do instant fund transfer.

This will also reduce your support tickets related to Fund transfer issues and a LOT LESS COMPLAINTS FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS.
exactly
zerodha you are famous for your innovative ideas please do something innovative in the field of fund transfer