Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

That is my problem with most of so called vendor feed.

only esignal and Global data feed have it correct so far. Was expecting Pi , but not anymore.

I would rather pay 4K for a proper data feed than free unreliable buggy data feed. Not blaming Zerodha here since it is out of their control. All responsibility lies with Omnesys. What a fked up company, if they were in US/UK , they would have been out of business by now.Apparently things haven't changed even after Reuters bought them out.

I don't understand how most brokers put up with them. I guess it ok to provide buggy sub standard financial products to Indian retail clients.

We can make a thousand complains and Zerodha will put blame on Omnesys and nothing will change. Business as usual.
Hey throwaway, you are making comment even without using the product. We have told Pavan and everyone else testing, that the data feeds is still not clean as our data server is still being tested.

[ There is absolutely no problem with how the charts load here and its smooth if you have a good computer....[/QUOTE]

I hope so. One thing they could and should do is to built temp counters to verify the timing between the command and completion of the loading of various charts and optimize.

Further they should test like this end user premises than their own where they may have far better internet connection (optical fiber).

Hey throwaway, you are making comment even without using the product. We have told Pavan and everyone else testing, that the data feeds is still not clean as our data server is still being tested.
Fair enough , but note that many will be watching the testing of Pi closely. So please make sure you don't mess up. Lots of hope on Pi as seen here.

Jai Mata Di

:eek:
The first thing, the Fib tool itself is wrong on Nest and Pi... I am surprised you havent noticed, the Fib retracement shows the inverse of the actual Fib levels.... In place of 100%, it shows 0 and 0 in place of 100....

And no, we do not yet have the addition of custom levels to Fib on Pi....
It is not good, if we can't add even a simple custom levels like 23.6% to Fibo Tool on Pi, which is available with most of 3rd class charting software.
I seriously doubt that still PI is half cooked product. :lol:

Nse do mock trading only on Saturday, so any unnecessary error in database could be easily corrected on next day Sunday before Monday Trading session. But we are facing same problem again and again with Nest Plus after mock trading. Why? :eek:
Even most advanced charting tools is useless with inaccurate data feed so Zerodha must work on it first.

Go Slow and Steady, Get Pi Ready.. :thumb:

Happy Trading.

H.C.

vishal7176

@ Zerodha

Request to you about PI

Please add It .

Example :- IN FnO segment Stock it Making Higher High & Lower Low in Intraday OR index making higher High and Lower low , it will be show in our screen Or in separate window . Add this feature
Cause there is trading Opporchunity for day trader ...whenever stock/index make High/Low then there is momentum ,increase volatility .

Sharekhan TT have these facility , OR Falcon realtime have this feature .

Please think over it and ADD it

Thank you

zerodha look @ my suggestion plsss

Fair enough , but note that many will be watching the testing of Pi closely. So please make sure you don't mess up. Lots of hope on Pi as seen here.
Yeah... As my comments are, they do not conclude anything about Pi and CEO wrote a mail telling me not to worry about the data feed as it will be fixed entirely in the alpha...

All the problems do not account to any kind of draw down on the software... As I have been telling, software has been tip top and it just needs polishing with the features....

In addition, I am too hoping for customizable Fibonacci Levels because I would love to add extensions and market reacts extremely well to these levels....

Further, yes, it has tab that says 'link to excel'... I do not know how to use it... Spreadsheet gives me allergies....:D