Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Making trailing SL as 2 ticks or 4 ticks is a backend issue and not a front end. if there are 1000 orders with 2 ticks TSL, every 2 seconds there will be 1000 new orders. That is just too much load for the system to take.
I am not saying it for all scrips .For example , for scrips below Rs.100 the range will be around two rupees and a daytrader can catch only 60 paisa to one rupee.
So a 2 point or 4 point trailing SL can save his capital especially if it is a Futures poistion .It will make a big difference to his trading .
But for all other scrips like above Rs.300 a 20 point move is ok because the range will be bigger .i.e 6-7 rupees.
Consider something like this : Trailing SL 2 % of the Scrips' LTP or 20 points whichever is lower ( rounded to nearest tick move say 5 paisa ) .
What you are saying is right for Nifty or big volume scrips the 4 point is too much to handle . What I am suggesting is based on scrip's price.
This way you can minimise the load , and save client's capital - I hope , that is ultimate purpose of introducing Bracket order .
Thanks again .

Zerodha is so slow with everything. Maybe this is the case with all indian companies. They said that they will be launching but then when the time comes to deliver they don't even reply. I don't get it. There are millions of posts filled with customer complaints.

If you look at ICICI and Kotak, there will hardly be any such issues.
Best of luck Zerodha. Hope your platform will be excellent for us. We are waiting with full energy.

Zerodha is so slow with everything. Maybe this is the case with all indian companies. They said that they will be launching but then when the time comes to deliver they don't even reply. I don't get it. There are millions of posts filled with customer complaints.

Best of luck Zerodha. Hope your platform will be excellent for us. We are waiting with full energy.
Actually they are not obliged to answer the complaints here. Their email support is excellent. The customers with grievance should first try mailing the problems to [email protected], and if satisfaction not received, then post the complaint here.

Personally, I have found that their support through email or phone is excellent and timely.

You are the Market Oracle.... You should know the prophecy....

May be Zerodha and all of us could use your help...:-D

TradeJoker

Actually they are not obliged to answer the complaints here. Their email support is excellent. The customers with grievance should first try mailing the problems to [email protected], and if satisfaction not received, then post the complaint here.

Personally, I have found that their support through email or phone is excellent and timely.
yes ur right,today my problem solved within few min