Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Deepsat, trade execution/charting/ will happen on Pi itself, no NEST will be involved at your side. The execution management will still be at the Omnesys end, but they are probably the best among what we have for this in India.
@Deepsat, please also let them know about your thought process, then only they can make you understand. :stop::fatigue:

We have spotted the issue, it seems like a deliberate attempt that was done yesterday to cause an issue. It has been plugged and shouldn't repeat.

Deepsat, trade execution/charting/ will happen on Pi itself, no NEST will be involved at your side. The execution management will still be at the Omnesys end, but they are probably the best among what we have for this in India.

We are also in the process of completely replacing our entire server setup (which is between 3 to 1 years old). This should happen by Sept 20th.

Zerodha,

Glad the issue is fixed. But why will anyone deliberately attempt to mess up your connectivity? Are you hinting at competitors and other brokers?
What bothers me is that if it is so, then they have succeeded. Can't believe that anyone can just mess up connectivity for you and your clients. It feels like a house of cards.:annoyed:

Please give us a more detailed answer. It was a scary experience.

I doubt competitors would have attempted to break in the system because they have to face a legal action if caught.

Zerodha,

Glad the issue is fixed. But why will anyone deliberately attempt to mess up your connectivity? Are you hinting at competitors and other brokers?
What bothers me is that if it is so, then they have succeeded. Can't believe that anyone can just mess up connectivity for you and your clients. It feels like a house of cards.:annoyed:

Please give us a more detailed answer. It was a scary experience.

rkripal

If so many problem with ZT/NEST why use it, use NOW, be happy. I am trading with zerodha for a long time, using Now since beginning, hardly face issues.