Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Dear friends

I rarely comment. but watching guys inquiring india infoline IIFL trader terminal i could not stop myself from commenting. I've been using their online terminal for last5 years and their service for last 10+ years. No doubt they provide good and consistent service. IIFL TT may not be the best, may not be blazing fast but almost never create issues like we r now a days facing with zerodha.

BUt, when it comes to charts then I must say u'll have to go some where else. No doubt nest charts used to be free, good, reliable, accurate but now, alas, such good platform has been destroyed.

I ve stopped trading only because of unavailability of reliable charts. It seem what used to be a free service earlier will become a paid one. small traders would be forced to shell out money either to buy Amibroker or some online charting service provider like icharts etc.

Meanwhile iam trying to use Fcharts (free version) using nest RT data. Thats the only way left for me. Hope this helps. Good luck to all.

doonbulls

I opened a new account in zerodha yesterday migrating from angel, but after opening i have been hearing lot of problems regarding connectivity, software etc in zerodha.experienced people please guide me if my decision is wrong?
Im confussed
prince, there will not be any problem with zerodha. they are migrating and upgrading the servers, so that only some problems this week. you will get to know about zerodha once the problems solved...

Snake.Head

hi
we people are using pi beta and giving them feedbacks..

what use is going to get us?

when this platform is final ZERODHA is going to charge there clients to use this platform.

the beta testers are not getting any support

we are paying them brokerage and also working for them.
Haha :lol:
You don't know......Just wait and watch
They already gave hints

pinpoint159

Loves Coding and Trading.
after re-installing ZT as said by zerodha mail,

ZerodhaTrader is hanging automatically at regular intervals.

Is anyone else facing same hanging/crash after every 30-40 minutes????

rrrajguru

hi

when this platform is final ZERODHA is going to charge there clients to use this platform.

Binu57, I dont think zerodha will charge anything for using PI. Wait for another week, mist will clear off.

hi

Last time I remember, Zerodha did not force you to test their terminal. You must have them a REQUEST to include you in their test program.

If you do not want to "WORK" for them, do not. That is simple.

Testing and giving feedback is an important function of any product development. You do that even for the car, or bike you use, even without you knowing it and the fun part is you are paying.

Software development cost today is exorbitant and testing under multiple windows platforms and various other issues cannot be enacted while developing it. That is why they require live beta testers.

However they could have anticipated a lot of factors and designed the system atleast to handle them.

The key to success of any product is to anticipate the unexpected. The "Mathews" law.

after re-installing ZT as said by zerodha mail,

ZerodhaTrader is hanging automatically at regular intervals.

Is anyone else facing same hanging/crash after every 30-40 minutes????
No hanging. am running since morning and i have also logged in 2 to 3 times. logging in and loading charts are neat and no errors and no hangouts in latest version....