Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Yeah.. but too much hassle doing it all the time :mad: :mad:
Okay.... Whenever a version installed starts working properly. Back it up in a separate folder...
When the one you are trading screws up... Delete that one and copy the files entirely from the backup... Delete and then copy... Do not replace, replacing doesn't help...
This will usually avoid all the hassle of download and reinstall.... Since it doesn't need registry to run, you can do this all the time....

Verde

zerodha is not giving Odin, all these problems would never have started. With 2G, I used to connect my phone to my laptop and trade with Odin on 22kbps connection. :rofl:

Z,

Why do not use reverse engineer the Sharekhan's Trade Tiger software instead of wasting money and time on PI? :)

I opened a new account in zerodha yesterday migrating from angel, but after opening i have been hearing lot of problems regarding connectivity, software etc in zerodha.experienced people please guide me if my decision is wrong?
Im confussed

rrrajguru

I opened a new account in zerodha yesterday migrating from angel, but after opening i have been hearing lot of problems regarding connectivity, software etc in zerodha.experienced people please guide me if my decision is wrong?
Im confussed
Absolutely your decision is not wrong. ZERODHA is good. They are shifting from old setup to some new setup (that is what zerodha has conveyed), and they could not handle it professionally. And because of that all are suffering.

In my view wait for another 1 week. (we all are waiting, we don't have any other way).:D