Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

stock72

SLOWLY zerodha is becoming one among the crowd .. have doubt ? try to call for trade / to know any status between 3.00 to 3.30 pm ..u will know:mad::mad:

VJAY

The one thing that they have to realize is that a basic solid trading platform is a must, even though the experiments and innovation go on. They can not be at the cost of real trades. The traders must have a fallback.
SLOWLY zerodha is becoming one among the crowd .. have doubt ? try to call for trade / to know any status between 3.00 to 3.30 pm ..u will know:mad::mad:
looks like zerodha playing and risking traders money with their experiment with trading platforms!!!!!!!!!!!:(:mad:

amitrandive

The one thing that they have to realize is that a basic solid trading platform is a must, even though the experiments and innovation go on. They can not be at the cost of real trades. The traders must have a fallback.
A solid reason , why I am still using ZT 3.10 ,not even installed PI.
:D.

Experiments continue in PI ,which was launched incompletely due to a lot of expectations from Traders.

looks like zerodha playing and risking traders money with their experiment with trading platforms!!!!!!!!!!!:(:mad:
I have asked them about this earlier in this very thread. They don't care as long as you are the bakra for their testing.

Sorry if this comment hurts their FEELINGS or REPUTATION, but the truth has to come out.

I don't understand why they cannot provide a demo a/c for testing pi , instead people have to use real money to test Pi and if they lose , who's fault is it? Obviously the customers...

This clearly shows how serious they are about their customers..