Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

All in all, first day experience of live trading with Pi was good. Charts were smooth. The chart tools given are enough for me. Price updating and orders modification/execution was smooth. And Pi will only get better from this.

i will be suggest u for pi installation issue in pm massage thru..... r u try them my fallow rules ???????(timepass sir ji baat nahi bani kya ) :D
As I had replied, done with testing this version of Pi.. will wait for the next release :)

All in all, first day experience of live trading with Pi was good. Charts were smooth. The chart tools given are enough for me. Price updating and orders modification/execution was smooth. And Pi will only get better from this.
ya pi terminal on my system is very smooth running no any problem but sunday midnight pi chart not open :annoyed: but today very good ,and ab all is well :lol: no issue any speed problem .......par kya pata aage kya hoga :D

Brill

After Saturday's test run, and the subsequent declaration of another version soon, I think that Zerodha should thank the users and shut down the present version of Pi. No point listening to the same complaints over and over again. I am sure you have a list of the improvements desired for the next version.

I expect 3-4 versions before a somewhat confident release.
Good Suggestion.

Doing that, the IT Team can concentrate on fixing the known issues of PI.

:thumb:

No any option to remove moving average indicator or other indicator ...Pi Charting tool fully not updated compare to nest charting .In Pi many option not available compare to nest :confused: .But i hope next version of Pi fully updated like nest charting ...compare of both charting tool :cool: and also Pi
me kayi nayi tools add bhi hue he :D ;)

columbus

After Saturday's test run, and the subsequent declaration of another version soon, I think that Zerodha should thank the users and shut down the present version of Pi. No point listening to the same complaints over and over again. I am sure you have a list of the improvements desired for the next version.

I expect 3-4 versions before a somewhat confident release.
Earlier ZERODHA released NEST 3.11 .I switched to 3.11 since some order
is available.But switched back to 3.10 with which I was familiar.

Perhaps ,a wise tool in NEST was PRICE LADDER.Some how it was withdrawn
later.The Easiest way to place an ORDER was through LADDER.I have seen
it is possible to place ORDER from Chart in PI.GOOD.Let me see it later.

As mentioned by TIMEPASS ,you require atleast half a dozen minor versions
to go for FULL FLEDGED major version.

am facing the same issue.......guys any other way to withdraw funds? is the old method of using internet explorer still active?
You can always log in through bo.zerodha.com

But q.zerodha.com is up now.