Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Jai Mata Di

30 sec time frame providers..

Could you please tell who is providing 30 second TF data ? Thanks
icharts.in is providing 30 secs data. Among the brokers Interactive Brokers is also providing 30 secs data.

Zerodha can think of last 10 days (max 20 days, more than enough) of intraday data in 30 sec time frames, it will not pressurize their servers but can give us new edge. :)

Happy Trading.

H.C.

Pi hangs when modifying an order from order book while snapquote window is open.
Did not happen to me... I actually upgraded my trading computer and the internet connection for Pi.... No lags or hangs after this, I believe Pi demands a little extra hardware since it's still in Beta....
As of now, I have a .Net framework error when opening it. :/

Giving an option based on when the trades was entered to and based on daily MTM, should be quite simple. Nithin had both ready, but thought showing both might confuse people. But I guess Quant will be used more by experienced people, will bounce this off him tomorrow and get it done.

1 & 2, ability to let you mark trades, that is tricky.

3. Coming soon...
Thanks for this, guys. Really appreciate your attitude to suggestions and look forward to the implementation of this stuff.

Cheers.

After Saturday's test run, and the subsequent declaration of another version soon, I think that Zerodha should thank the users and shut down the present version of Pi. No point listening to the same complaints over and over again. I am sure you have a list of the improvements desired for the next version.

I expect 3-4 versions before a somewhat confident release.