Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

There are many things discussed before in this thread. I cannot possibly go read each and everyone of them to find an answer. Hence, I have tried to keep my question as specific as possible. I am awaiting ZERODHA reply. If it is proved that it was because of your platform that the loss has occurred, will you compensate the loss? For example, if your dealer places a wrong order and a client loses money, you compensate don't you? Because it is a human error can be proven easily. Just because the error is technical, it cannot be ignored isn't it?

Zerodha

There are many things discussed before in this thread. I cannot possibly go read each and everyone of them to find an answer. Hence, I have tried to keep my question as specific as possible. I am awaiting ZERODHA reply. If it is proved that it was because of your platform that the loss has occurred, will you compensate the loss? For example, if your dealer places a wrong order and a client loses money, you compensate don't you? Because it is a human error can be proven easily. Just because the error is technical, it cannot be ignored isn't it?
No technical glitches are not really compensated by brokers (including us). Even the account opening document that you sign with whichever broker covers this, this is actually a mandatory document that exchanges/SEBI asks for from every person trading online.

LivetoTrade

Zerodha, I guess the question about Nifty Spot charts in Pi, remains unanswered.

Hope it will be available.

TracerBullet

do you want to go back to paper share trading days??? :lol:

this is one of the reason why still retail people does not have algo trading approval.

Think about it!!!
But then you would expect vendor to solve a long standing known problem. They havent fixed it for quite a while now and so we get people asking about it. Its not correct to not fix bug and hide behind some document.

Lets hope all of omnesys baggage gets fixed with Pi. Really i would like all brokers to feel the pressure now to come up with good trading software. Either improve or die :)

vishal7176

@ Zerodha
what is launch date of PI

Is It Free software ?

If have cost then how much ?

----------------
One more suggestion , there TT have problem for login everytime whenever internet connection blink , everytime enter login, membership and trading password , i hopes u will have not problem like that.

thank you

@ Zerodha
what is launch date of PI

Is It Free software ?

If have cost then how much ?

----------------
One more suggestion , there TT have problem for login everytime whenever internet connection blink , everytime enter login, membership and trading password , i hopes u will have not problem like that.

thank you
Zerodha has confirmed that if will be free for active traders. The active trader defination not yet decided but Zerodha has said that they are thinking on calling traders/investors generating Rs 250-300 per month as brokerage as active traders. Fair I guess....

Smart_trade

Zerodha has confirmed that if will be free for active traders. The active trader defination not yet decided but Zerodha has said that they are thinking on calling traders/investors generating Rs 250-300 per month as brokerage as active traders. Fair I guess....

Smart_trade
I think that they should also define inactive traders. Or maybe average out the brokerage amount over a certain period like 3 months or so. As Kiran pointed out, a trader who is on a vacation may not trade for a month or so.