Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Dear ST,

I agree with you on above both,.........but if it is higher side and zerodha want to agree only one than I prefer "60 days challenge Zerodha must continue in future"...they may charge some monthly software charges....Thanks
Haven't you observed that Zerodha has already accepted both the requests. Zerodha is in business for the long run....they wont charge Rs 300 pm for software...they are not into such small things. They have already confirmed that for active traders no software charges.

Become active trader....be a Zerodha 60 days challenge winner consistantly and everything ( brokerage,software) is free...Let Zerodha make money and we too make money...

ST

LivetoTrade

Why is everyone talking about charges of pi even without using the product?
Isn't the functionality more important rather than just price?
This is like buying from an e-commerce site. You see the picture and place an order.

Similarly, Zerodha has shown us a preview, and we banter :thumb: :lol:

Trader J

Haven't you observed that Zerodha has already accepted both the requests. Zerodha is in business for the long run....they wont charge Rs 300 pm for software...they are not into such small things. They have already confirmed that for active traders no software charges.

Become active trader....be a Zerodha 60 days challenge winner consistantly and everything ( brokerage,software) is free...Let Zerodha make money and we too make money...

ST
Very true. I observed and its confirm that Zerodha is in business for the long run. And yes....they have some business strategy that they will announce (Renew) 60 days challenge in every three months.

Brill

Re: Zerodha is listining to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwawayacc123 View Post
what would be the cost/month of using pi?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodha View Post
cost i don't think will really be a factor..
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodha View Post
everyone will be able to place on nest as well as pi. User will have both the options.
=========
Quote:
Originally Posted by jai mata di View Post
you can charge a small token free for non active traders, but you must make pi free for active traders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerodha View Post
We are not looking at charging anything for Pi atleast for now, but we cannot let what happened say with a trade tiger (use charting somewhere and trade somewhere else). So as long as someone is active with us, this will be free..
===========
Big thanks to Team Zerodha for making Pi free for Active Traders.

Now below two is our next most important demands..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai Mata Di View Post

Introduce a trigger order with maximum slippage point where max slippage settings can be default like 2 or 3 point (we can set default point manually).
For example when nifty future LTP is at 7925, if we put a quick trigger SELL order at resistance 7940 (trigger) with default slippage 3 point, then it will be a SL LIMIT SELL order at 7937 with trigger 7940. Big advantage of such order is if nifty fall very quickly after touching resistance 7940 then normal current limit order will be a pending order but such trigger with slippage will execute easily as actually sell price it is below 3 point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart_trade View Post

But 60 days challenge Zerodha must continue in future....by populist demands...

Happy Trading with Zerodha.
Best Wishes.

H.C.

+1:thumb::clapping::thumb:

Reliable Accurate Data feed is important with Stable Performance during peak times...

Hi zerodha,

pls tell "active trader means??"

if X person buy 10 qty DAILY.. With turnover of 1000rs

if Y person buy 1000 qty DAILY... With turnover of 100000rs

both X and Y are active traders ???

Pls clarify.. :)

thanks

Last edited:

doshiv

Dear Zerodha, how much % of your business is from retail (individual ) traders like me ?
Will you please give some details about trades done by professionals on ZT ?

Trader J

Hello Zerodha.. that leaderboard on crowd.in, it shows the leaderboard from the beginning to date. Can you have a separate "Current Week's Leaderboard" ??
Dear Timepass,

If some one are active day trader and trade as per technical analysis, they should not follow crowd.in, its my view.

I just want to know that in which catagory we may put the last week winner ? Is he positional trader , day trader, or some other ? :)

Zerodha

Hi zerodha,

pls tell "active trader means??"

if X person buy 10 qty DAILY.. With turnover of 1000rs

if Y person buy 1000 qty DAILY... With turnover of 100000rs

both X and Y are active traders ???

Pls clarify.. :)

thanks
Yeah, we will probably decide something on this soon. Probably something like saying everyone who is generating between Rs 300 to Rs 500/month as brokerage is an active trader.