Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Is Nest Trader for Zerodha still active?

I get an error stating API access disabled. Pi & Kite is working well for me though.

It has been a while since I've used their desktop platform. Mostly it is the mobile one.

Now a days zerodha is lagging behind in all aspects. They have their own dictionary for "coming soon", it means not less than a year :)). It is now only for a small investor to place order and forget. Definitely not for a day trader. It is not the same old Zerodha. No immediate payouts, No same day withdrawl, No perfect exe, No 3in1 account, No MF units pledge (only limited accepted) and the list continues.

Fresh traders planning to shift to Zerodha a Complete NO NO.

i dont use bo but in bo entry is limit order and stop loss is sl-m order and profit taking is limit order. when if u want to squire off in case ur tgt not coming or sl not hitting and u have time constraint ,u may use exit order and that is market .
order

Now a days zerodha is lagging behind in all aspects. They have their own dictionary for "coming soon", it means not less than a year :)). It is now only for a small investor to place order and forget. Definitely not for a day trader. It is not the same old Zerodha. No immediate payouts, No same day withdrawl, No perfect exe, No 3in1 account, No MF units pledge (only limited accepted) and the list continues.

Fresh traders planning to shift to Zerodha a Complete NO NO.
I shifted out for the same reason. Ran into Upstox which I found out offers literally every feature for trading. It too offers a 3 in 1 account, wide range of mutual funds, and the glitches in the app are way fewer.