Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

@Zerodha my query didn't get any response on TradingQ&A so raising the issue here.

Currently using TradingView for technical analysis on Zerodha is very frustrating thing, you guys preach about ease of use and simplicity but that surely isnt the thing with TradingView and neither was with ChartIQ.

I'm someone who tracks about 50+ scrips and do Support - Resistance analysis on all of them, the problem is the way our layouts are saved, firstly we can only save 10 on TradingView, one of your guys on TradingQ&A said use multi window mode so you can do analysis on 8*10 = 80 scrips, do you really think this is ease of use and simple as you guys so much boast about?

On Kite mobile app and even TradingView don't save layouts like it is done on Kite's version of TV on PC, on Kite app and on TV you done have to create different save for each scrip, all our analysis is saved in one file all I'm asking is to provide similar feature on Kite PC version but haven't got any response.....

Zerodha

@Zerodha my query didn't get any response on TradingQ&A so raising the issue here.

Currently using TradingView for technical analysis on Zerodha is very frustrating thing, you guys preach about ease of use and simplicity but that surely isnt the thing with TradingView and neither was with ChartIQ.

I'm someone who tracks about 50+ scrips and do Support - Resistance analysis on all of them, the problem is the way our layouts are saved, firstly we can only save 10 on TradingView, one of your guys on TradingQ&A said use multi window mode so you can do analysis on 8*10 = 80 scrips, do you really think this is ease of use and simple as you guys so much boast about?

On Kite mobile app and even TradingView don't save layouts like it is done on Kite's version of TV on PC, on Kite app and on TV you done have to create different save for each scrip, all our analysis is saved in one file all I'm asking is to provide similar feature on Kite PC version but haven't got any response.....
Hey Shubh, we understand using multi charts is not as easy as using a single chart, but there is no way around it as of now, you'll have to use multi charts.
We will soon have the saved layouts synchronized across systems/devices.
Currently drawings are saved locally, we're working on synchronizing it across systems/devices by the next few updates. We're constantly working on making it user friendly.

To update financial status, as asked by you
does "Copy of ITR acknowledgment"
means
Copy of ITR V or something else

Please clarify

soft_trader

Hey Shubh, we understand using multi charts is not as easy as using a single chart, but there is no way around it as of now, you'll have to use multi charts.
We will soon have the saved layouts synchronized across systems/devices.
Currently drawings are saved locally, we're working on synchronizing it across systems/devices by the next few updates. We're constantly working on making it user friendly.

:eek::eek: Zerodha replied! History just got created.