Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

as i want to trade in usdinr weekly option , so if i buy and sell option price of 0.1100 so the brokerage will calculated as per 0.01% or flat rs20 per trade .
bcoz i saw in zerodha charge list its say "0.01% or Rs. 20/executed order whichever is lower " but in brokerage calculator its showing rs 20 per trade means rs 40 overall
plz see attatched both screenshot
thank you
It is (Strike+buy/sell price)*lot size which is (71+0.11)*10*1000=711100. On this, you'll be charged 0.01%

I have a question on ZERODHA SOFTWARE.

Is volume analysis possible with it? For example, does it show volume on half-hour basis, fifteen-minute basis etc.? Let's say at 10 AM, volume for Stock A is 2 lacs. At 10.30 AM, let;s say the volume doubles to 4 lacs. Will zerodha show this increase?

Brill

ofcourse it is a much better product then PI as of now... and it is wrong to stop it completely
Zerodha support only Kite. Mr Nitin Kamath stated that they are phasing out Pi also in due course.

But problem with Kite is it does not catch all the ticks. So if you are using 5min chart after every bar you have to refresh. Then if you use 200ema, it will show up wrong after every refresh. Then you have to load more candles to get correct 200ema line. instead of concentrating on trading you end up doing all these every now and then.

Looking for another broker who support a good destop platform