Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Previous NEST versions, login in option was coming under drop down menu, but in new version nothing is there.
@timepass This is how it looks for me, for u any login option under dropdown menu?
I contacted zerodha support they yet to reply.:banghead:
View attachment 24292
This is what I said for v3.13, that I am using of some other broker. It has inbuilt NestPlus. May be this v 3.14 also has an inbuilt NestPlus, not sure, as I am not using V3.14. Try right click on a scrip, and (check on plugin command menu, in the last of pop up) see if you get an option of NestChart. Btw, there is no direct link for DataTable, even in v 3.13.

Zerodha

While UPI is free for all peer to peer transactions, financial service businesses are charged Rs. 15 per transaction. We’ve been able to negotiate a deal with our banking partner to keep this free for the first 6 months, and if the transaction volumes are high, even beyond that. Do make sure to use it and let your friends and family know about it too. Read more about UPI at Zerodha.

Just-Trade

While UPI is free for all peer to peer transactions, financial service businesses are charged Rs. 15 per transaction. We’ve been able to negotiate a deal with our banking partner to keep this free for the first 6 months, and if the transaction volumes are high, even beyond that. Do make sure to use it and let your friends and family know about it too. Read more about UPI at Zerodha.
Yeh sab to thik hai, but when are starting bracket order in MCX? Retail traders have been asking for it since years!!

Just-Trade

Guys, regarding the problem on 13th March, Zerodha claims that their phone lines were working throughout.

I don't have access to their phone records. So, I request those of you who tried to contact them but couldn't do so to mention it here.

Thanks.

Raj232

Yeh sab to thik hai, but when are starting bracket order in MCX? Retail traders have been asking for it since years!!
Just-Trade
They are looking to receive money, not provide additional services or making it easier. However, I hope they change they approach :)

travi

Guys, regarding the problem on 13th March, Zerodha claims that their phone lines were working throughout.

I don't have access to their phone records. So, I request those of you who tried to contact them but couldn't do so to mention it here.

Thanks.
Phone lines work most of the time, and that's a dumb argument from them. They should rather prove that an agent was available to take the call.
I'm sure so many ppl have been on the IVR and then either phone hungup or customer did. either way it didn't serve the purpose.

travi

@naveen_talkin and others regarding 3.14 upgrade.

If you had Nest Trader 3.11 working with nest plus and you upgraded and wondering what happened to plus then you will have to register plus again.
For this, you need to email Z Support and you'll get a user id/pass from them.
Omnesys will send you a link for activation.
Pray, go to your favourite place of worship, be charitable and hope that link (rather their website) works cos its been 2 days and that website doesn't work.
I think its Omnesys whose also responsible for a lot of technical issues that aren't in their hands :(

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
@naveen_talkin and others regarding 3.14 upgrade.

If you had Nest Trader 3.11 working with nest plus and you upgraded and wondering what happened to plus then you will have to register plus again.
For this, you need to email Z Support and you'll get a user id/pass from them.
Omnesys will send you a link for activation.
Pray, go to your favourite place of worship, be charitable and hope that link (rather their website) works cos its been 2 days and that website doesn't work.
I think its Omnesys whose also responsible for a lot of technical issues that aren't in their hands :(
After installing 3.14 When I mailed them they send me the link to install 3.11 version.

Raj232

This is how Kite3 keeps getting frozen in case 2 market depths are clicked.
Market price is Rs 100.85, Bid and Ask are in the range of 132.60 and 133.50 .. what crap is going on with Zerodha ?

1521698407447.png

Zerodha keeps saying to check the internet connection. A simple question is why does one price update but not the others ? it is the same internet connection. Unless Zerodha themselves are using Reliance JIO mobile phone for their platform (with Free 1 GB daily download)