Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

travi

New version of NEST(3.14.4) supports nest plus?.I could t find option to nest plus login.
Anyone has link to download older version i.e 3.11.2, zerodha removed the link for the same.
I think you need to contact them and get the link for nestPlus and unzip folder in the installation directory. Do post back if you get a solution,
also check the Josh1 Nest to AMI thread.

Can we still trade in NEST ?? I thought after PI they wont allow us to use NEST !
I am using Ztrader. Works well, without any problems.

Mine is version 3.11.x

Don't remember receiving any notice about an upgrade, compulsory or otherwise.

travi

Previous NEST versions, login in option was coming under drop down menu, but in new version nothing is there.
@timepass This is how it looks for me, for u any login option under dropdown menu?
I contacted zerodha support they yet to reply.:banghead:
I installed NEST3.14, it has NEST Plugins folder but its empty. That's where the Nest Plus stuff is stored in 3.11.
Can you post same in Josh1 thread, bcos I've read that some guys have enabled Nest Plus 3.14. Maybe some1 will share link to those files.
Apparently i cant find the post but Zerodha has shared a google drive link if I'm not wrong.

EDIT: There are some DLL files from 3.11 Nest Plus Chart which are present in the main folder which still means that there are some files not present.

Last edited:

Raj232

Zerodha is cutting down on functionality. Reducing costs, booting their own profits. Client are left wondering on whats going on.
In case you call up the customer care, you will very likely be told "check your internet connection"
... such are the times !!!

travi

@naveen_talkin
Its pretty clear now, after wasting a nice Saturday afternoon bcos in my case, i had installed 3.11 last year and NestPlus is enabled for my ID.
separately installed nestplus and charting is working.

After you install 3.14, it is only the NestTrader that gets installed and not the Plugins, so you'll get a reply from support and I guess i'll have to send an email too for nestplus.
I don't understand why they have to hide the url for nestplus in the first place and damn omnesysindia too for not having that website work correctly. whatever you click, you're taken to Thomson reuters page with a bunch of irrelevant things.