Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

superman

You made my day :)

Zerodha : Your time of being arrogant and ignorant is OVER !

Look at this :
main-qimg-e04298b3d3c76a25ff91bc9572dd4217.png

Never ever I have seen IGRP saying you guys should check your infrastructure !

I was feeling helpless and moved some of my trading to other brokers.

We are not helpless anymore, We will sue you to core if you dont respect us and give us a stable platform !

Stop creating new useless products and actually start working on your core platform. Cost wise you guys dont have edge anymore, platform wise also no edge. You will go for bankruptcy if you continue the same attitude !

iTrade

How does a customer file this kind of complaint ?

I have a complaint too. I had asked them to furnish a bill for the auto-square off charges, and they have flatly refused to provide a bill. They say that they will only show an entry in the ledger.

Now I can't pass off their ledger as my ledger. I need a document to back up the entry in my ledger.

I have pointed out to them that they have charged me for a service, and they have charged GST @18% on the service charge, thus I am entitled to a bill for these charges. Even if they simply pass a journal entry for this, I need a journal voucher.

The correspondence is on, but keeping in mind their previous record in such matters, I doubt if they will change their stance.

It is nearly end of the accounting year and I need to get my books in order. If they don't provide me a satisfactory solution, then I will have to take recourse to legal action.
There are problems with Upstox too for the same. They are not providing invoice for API charges, neither for auto square off and neither for priority pack. I think we all should report to govt bodies. They will enjoy ripping off these guys and even go deeper in their books. One complaint is just enough and authorities will fly to them as know the money that is involved.

13 Mar 2018, 10:00 AM
Issue with BO/CO orders
Due to a server issue at our vendor's end, only the first leg of your bracket and cover orders placed between 9:15 and 9:30 was executed. The second leg of these orders was cancelled/rejected due to the said issue. You would have an open BO/CO position without an option to exit it. We are trying to restore the rejected orders, but in the meantime, if you would like to reduce the risk of your open position, you can enter a trade in MIS product code to nullify the BO/CO position.

Alternatively, you can email us or call our support helpdesk to place a request to exit your BO/CO position. We regret the inconvenience caused because of this. We would like to reassure you that we have our technicians looking into the issue.

I am really bugged. I am unable to exit from CO. now running in loss. who will compensate for the loss???

superman

13 Mar 2018, 10:00 AM
Issue with BO/CO orders
Due to a server issue at our vendor's end, only the first leg of your bracket and cover orders placed between 9:15 and 9:30 was executed. The second leg of these orders was cancelled/rejected due to the said issue. You would have an open BO/CO position without an option to exit it. We are trying to restore the rejected orders, but in the meantime, if you would like to reduce the risk of your open position, you can enter a trade in MIS product code to nullify the BO/CO position.

Alternatively, you can email us or call our support helpdesk to place a request to exit your BO/CO position. We regret the inconvenience caused because of this. We would like to reassure you that we have our technicians looking into the issue.

I am really bugged. I am unable to exit from CO. now running in loss. who will compensate for the loss???
Sue them,, Check other posts in this thread, Broker is liable for compensation !

May be they are closing down kite
Screenshot_20180313-124233.png