Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

NJ78

I got something called the Updated CMR copy (Client Master Report) from Zerodha without asking for it. Nothing has really changed in it nor are there any "updates" in it. Details are the same as originally submitted while opening my trading & demat account. What could this be about?

simplebuthard

I can work as trade executor. Anyone in need?
I got something called the Updated CMR copy (Client Master Report) from Zerodha without asking for it. Nothing has really changed in it nor are there any "updates" in it. Details are the same as originally submitted while opening my trading & demat account. What could this be about?
may be someone asked for his CMR. Instead of sending his CMR, they might send you accidently to you. Sometimes happens this.

NJ78

may be someone asked for his CMR. Instead of sending his CMR, they might send you accidently to you. Sometimes happens this.
No, the CMR was in my name, that's what makes it so strange since I had neither updated it nor asked for it. I guess it's one of the hiccups of trading with a discount broker.

Zerodha – Open Paperless Account

Open online account with Zerodha. Free delivery trading and Max Rs 20 for Intraday, F&O, Currency and Commodity Trading. Intraday High leverage with MIS, CO and BO.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?