Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

This issue arises primarily when the connection to the ticker on the marketwatch from where the chart is invoked is closed. This could happen if you close the tab where your marketwatch was open or have an extension/program installed that closes connections to inactive pages.
A lot of technical stuff in there. But when this problem happens, it happens across browsers. I may log out, close the browser, log in through a different or the same browser, the problem remains.

Zerodha

A lot of technical stuff in there. But when this problem happens, it happens across browsers. I may log out, close the browser, log in through a different or the same browser, the problem remains.
Shouldn't happen if you're logging out and logging back in. Does the ticker work fine while the chart doesn't update?

Yes, the ticker works ok while the charting problem occurs. Disturbs the trading badly, needs a break. As I said, it happens even if I log out, try a different browser, run ccleaner, reboot the computer. Tried everything apart from formatting. Must be something at your end.

Zerodha

Yes, the ticker works ok while the charting problem occurs. Disturbs the trading badly, needs a break. As I said, it happens even if I log out, try a different browser, run ccleaner, reboot the computer. Tried everything apart from formatting. Must be something at your end.
Can you perhaps take a screenshot of the Chrome task manager when this happens and share it with me?

Raju

Zerodha,

I would like to ask if zero brokerage is meant for Equity(Cash Segment) Intraday also ?