Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha, @Kite

There is a prob with resolution. I have to set the Zoom on the browser to view the drop down list fully, that are on the chart.

for ex : with 100% zoom, I could not view the marketwatch list on the left side. I had to reduce it to 90%.

I could not see the the full list in the "Select tool" drop down because there is no scroll down bar or the list do not automatically re-size according to the browser settings. I have to set the zoom to 80% to view / select the list and set it back to 90%.

I have checked this with firefox and chrome. But works better on windows-10 lap with the new Internet browser.

it would be nice if you can add a scroll down bar. for most of the dropdown box.

The same is true with icchimuko indicator.

Zerodha

@comm, checking
@shekhar, the main window, showing only the chart in dark would make the UI look ugly. A complete dark theme, is something we are still debating on.
@suresh, yes, this should be sorted by the weekend.
@TP, don't think u can currently remove the shaded area. BO is two weeks away atleast.

Among all the other updates that Kite will get, u will also get it in 10 languages. So u could soon start trading in Hindi, Gujarathi, etc.

Broking startup Zerodha to launch trading platform Kite in 10 languages - ET http://goo.gl/zKUl2B Hindi and 9 regional languages.

NJ23

Zerodha, @Kite

There is a prob with resolution. I have to set the Zoom on the browser to view the drop down list fully, that are on the chart.

for ex : with 100% zoom, I could not view the marketwatch list on the left side. I had to reduce it to 90%.

I could not see the the full list in the "Select tool" drop down because there is no scroll down bar or the list do not automatically re-size according to the browser settings. I have to set the zoom to 80% to view / select the list and set it back to 90%.

I have checked this with firefox and chrome. But works better on windows-10 lap with the new Internet browser.

it would be nice if you can add a scroll down bar. for most of the dropdown box.

The same is true with icchimuko indicator.
Yeah, that is the problem on smaller resolutions, try zooming out even more, it looks better.

Zerodha, @Kite,

The backfill prob is a serious issue.

I logged on @~10 AM and the candles from 9:15 till then is not filled. Ideally it should backfill when we scroll / zoom etc.

How can one be sure if some of the candles are missing? will the indicators such as MACD, RSI or any other be accurate ?

I think this should be given the top priority.

ocil

F. Y. I . Today market is closed.
Zerodha, @Kite,

The backfill prob is a serious issue.

I logged on @~10 AM and the candles from 9:15 till then is not filled. Ideally it should backfill when we scroll / zoom etc.

How can one be sure if some of the candles are missing? will the indicators such as MACD, RSI or any other be accurate ?

I think this should be given the top priority.