Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

Zerodha - Got a question on Demat a/c opening process.

I already have FnO and MCX a/c with you. Want to have the demat as well now that you offer on your own. I found this form to fill up from your portal but wondering ...

1. Why do I have to re-send the cheques, bank statement etc etc ?

2. What happens in case I check mark the option 'No' in receive dividend directly to the bank ? How is dividend paid then ?

Here is the screenshot of what I'm referring to ... :)

1. Not required to send. This is only for fresh accounts who don't have trading with us. Just send us a signed form.
2. Dividend is paid to the trading account, from there it goes back to bank account.

Zerodha

Zerodha,

Now 16-Sep-2015, 8:17PM I am checking the 1D charts of a few scrips. I noticed that today's price is not updated. The candle is a small line and the data given is not the last data. Volume is zero. O, H. L & C is same.

Any reason why today's data is not updated till now? Is there any particular time, you update that day's data? Or is RT updations and today is a mistake?
Thanks for letting know, we will have this fixed.

Zerodha

Zerodha,

I can't add more than 20 scrips to the market watch.

Why such a restriction ? Unlike PI / Nest , bandwidth required could be very for Kite. So why not increase the number to something like 50 atleast?
U will get multiple watchlists very soon. Since it is a web browser adding too many in one watchlist would be non intuitive

Zerodha

Zerodha

Can we save chart with trendlines, marking or support and resistence level horizontal lines and open it again after some time or tomorrow with same timeframe

I am talking about real time chart not saved images. So that when I open the chart tomorrow I dont have to draw all these lines again
If u r talking about Kite, yes u definitely can. On pi, u can save a template but drawing tools don't get saved.

On kite at the bottom of the chart, u have something called views. On the extreme right u see +, You can add everything u want and save it as a template.

comm4300

If u r talking about Kite, yes u definitely can. On pi, u can save a template but drawing tools don't get saved.

On kite at the bottom of the chart, u have something called views. On the extreme right u see +, You can add everything u want and save it as a template.
@Zerodha:

One thing noticed on Kite charts, esp 1 hr chart. If iam logged in prior to market open the candle forms ok. If i happen to log out and log back in...the candle starts from the that time and does not back fill.

could you please check or provide a possible solution?

thanks.

Can we set Kite chart background to black? How?

Not possible for now.

Possible !

Just POP out the chart you get an additional button in 'gear pic' beyond studies. Strangely it is not available in main window. Even if you save as view/ template it does not show black theme charts in main window.

SHEKHAR

Pic attached

Last edited: