Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Guys, the latest update/patch for pi is available on Q.

Some of the things that are fixed

1)cross hair
2)day separator
3)Data table
4)Bracket order fixes
5)Ease of Zoom in and out
6)Some minor UI changes
applied the patch. Avast gave a warning but carried on.

1) Didn't work because it couldn't find the related directory. The patch file was in my "downloads" folder.

2) copied to c:\zerodha\pi folder and tried again, didn't work.

3) found that pi had somehow become uninstalled from my pc.

4) disabled the virus protection and downloaded pi again (11/05/2015 version available for download in q) and installed. Ran the patch. Didn't work "Error : Could not connect to the remote server"

Ztrader logs in ok, pi doesn't. Called up the customer service, waited for the voice menu of 1,2, 3 and pressed 3... got disconnected.

Zerodha

applied the patch. Avast gave a warning but carried on.

1) Didn't work because it couldn't find the related directory. The patch file was in my "downloads" folder.

2) copied to c:\zerodha\pi folder and tried again, didn't work.

3) found that pi had somehow become uninstalled from my pc.

4) disabled the virus protection and downloaded pi again (11/05/2015 version available for download in q) and installed. Ran the patch. Didn't work "Error : Could not connect to the remote server"

Ztrader logs in ok, pi doesn't. Called up the customer service, waited for the voice menu of 1,2, 3 and pressed 3... got disconnected.
Tp, if you have downloaded the new file, no need to run the patch again.

The new file is updated with the patch. The date 11/05 hasn't been changed.

Tp, if you have downloaded the new file, no need to run the patch again.

The new file is updated with the patch. The date 11/05 hasn't been changed.
But I did run the patch. I saw the older date and assumed that the patch was meant to be run.

So what do I do now ?

Update : Uninstalled, re-installed. Tried login, failed again.

Uninstalled, deleted c:\zerodha\pi folder; deleted Pi from appdata, ran ccleaner, rebooted, shut down the virus shield, re-installed without connected to the internet.

Connected the net.

Logged in ok, asked for activation key.

Ok, so now Pi is working, but the marketwatch and the templates are gone. Will try more tomorrow morning. G'night.

bpr