Zerodha kite rate not showing

VJAY

Dear Kite users,
I had formatted my system last weekend and reinstalled windows 7 ...after that my kite terminal not showing price of scrips...I sent mail to zerodha but they replying same thing switch internet provider etc...But i know its not problem of internet provider as am using same internet provider since long time now...I done many things like checked various browsers/reinstalled browsers and different internet provider but problem still not solved....If you guys earlier experienced this problem and found the solution please help me ....

1586916028311.png

Dear Kite users,
I had formatted my system last weekend and reinstalled windows 7 ...after that my kite terminal not showing price of scrips...I sent mail to zerodha but they replying same thing switch internet provider etc...But i know its not problem of internet provider as am using same internet provider since long time now...I done many things like checked various browsers/reinstalled browsers and different internet provider but problem still not solved....If you guys earlier experienced this problem and found the solution please help me ....

View attachment 41765
Does it display the chart for the scrip ?