Zerodha harassment, Pure Agony, Torture, Dead-Wall, A team of Rocks & Stones.

travi

What is your trading software
Afaik, you will still have to migrate, its either NOW or NEST (Omnesys supported) platforms including Pi/Kite.

Have they migrated ur a/c? secondly, you can just use the latest NEST 3.14 from download section and should work out-of-the-box.
If you have more complex setup like RTD/Excel charts/Link with AmiB/NT etc then you need to research more but for simple tasks within NEST it should work fine.

Afaik, you will still have to migrate, its either NOW or NEST (Omnesys supported) platforms including Pi/Kite.

Have they migrated ur a/c? secondly, you can just use the latest NEST 3.14 from download section and should work out-of-the-box.
If you have more complex setup like RTD/Excel charts/Link with AmiB/NT etc then you need to research more but for simple tasks within NEST it should work fine.
This link to download NestPlus is not working. https://plus.omnesysindia.com/NestPlus/download/
No, I am still using NOW, as its provided by NSE. I am apprehensive about a software provided by my broker, they can monitor anyone's order and do all sorts of things.