Zerodha harassment, Pure Agony, Torture, Dead-Wall, A team of Rocks & Stones.

Dear XXXX,

A request for support has been created and assigned #XXXXXXXXXXX. A representative will follow-up with you as soon as possible. You can view this ticket's progress online.

Note: We will soon stop offering Support through our email ([email protected]). All queries need to be raised through our new Support Portal which you can access by simply going to https://support.zerodha.com.

The Support Portal covers over 500 topics with questions and answers pertaining to everything at Zerodha, from account opening to trading. If you’re unable to find an answer to your query on the Support Portal, you can create a support ticket and track it right from there. The new ticket interface automatically pulls information from your account (orders, holdings, positions etc.) and lets you pinpoint the exact issue, significantly reducing the response time.

This is a much better and smoother experience compared to writing e-mails directly to our support email address.

Team Zerodha
If you are a Zerodha Account holder, click here to view the status of the ticket. If you don't have an account, you can follow-up on this ticket by replying to this email.
Zerodha (C) 2017 - 153/154, 4th Cross Dollars Colony, J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore - 560078

to Zerodha

No response since two days. great!

there are problems in changing password on now-online.in too.

to Zerodha

Hi, I called today looking at the delay in this regard. I got as much attention from the call center as a cow in a slaughter house.

Zerodha Support <[email protected]>
Apr 21 (2 days ago)

to me

Dear XXXX XXXX,

Thank you for writing to Zerodha.

We would request you to contact NOW helpdesk on this number 1800-22-0052 for further assistance on this.

Alternatively we would suggest you to get your trading account migrated from NOW to KITE to access advanced features, you can send an email to [email protected] for the migration process.

Team Zerodha
Vinaya Bhat

If you are a Zerodha Account holder, click here to view the status of the ticket. If you don't have an account, you can follow-up on this ticket by replying to this email.
Zerodha (C) 2014 - 153/154, 4th Cross Dollars Colony, J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore - 560078

to Zerodha

Hi Vinaya Bhat,

I was able to atleast login first and " NEAT On Web has stopped working" would come after login. Now with whatever you have done, I am not even able to login. You have done more harm than any help.

Zerodha Support <[email protected]>
Apr 21 (2 days ago)

to me

Dear XXXXX XXXXXX,

Thank you for writing to Zerodha.

Kindly note, We would request you to contact NOW helpdesk on this number 1800-22-0052 for further assistance on this.

to support

Hi,

Please undo the harm you have done.
I was able to login before into the now platform.

to support

Hi,

Please undo the harm you have done on sautrday 21st April 2018.

Atleast I was able to login before. With your great intervention into the issue of "NEAT On Web has stopped working" was to reset 5 NOW 2FA answers, I am not even able to login.

1st call at 01:32 : Call disconnected by them after hearing the problem.

2nd call at 01:35 : Told them that my userid is blocked. They resetted the password. They disconnected the call. Userid is still showing blocked.

3rd call at 01:35 : told them my userid is blocked. She tells me, We have informed the concerned team and she disconnected the call. She informed the concerned team?

4th call 01:45 : On hold since 9 mins. After 11 mins, got message we are closed right now.

ocil

Did you check with Zerodha. Did they support new ver?
Mine was 1.13.3.5. Now its 1.13.6.0. upgraded it with the help from Now Helpdesk Team.
What is your NestPlus version ?
Can you please send me the zip file of your "Nest Plugins" folder in C:\Program Files(x86)\NOW\Nest Plugins