Zerodha brokerage structure

ananths

Hi Friends,
I just need a clarification on Zerodha brokerage structure...i heard its Rs 20 per order.
For example if i trade in 10 lots of options i need to pay only Rs 20+20= rs 40 for total buy and sell?
Is there any hidden charges like software, web trading charges?
How is web trading? is it simple and fast?
Is there any annual or monthly charges?

If you have any account please let me know in detail.

I have RKglobal but Zerodha looks cheaper....please help.
Thanks,
Ananth.

gunsho

Hi Friends,
I just need a clarification on Zerodha brokerage structure...i heard its Rs 20 per order.
For example if i trade in 10 lots of options i need to pay only Rs 20+20= rs 40 for total buy and sell?
Is there any hidden charges like software, web trading charges?
How is web trading? is it simple and fast?
Is there any annual or monthly charges?

If you have any account please let me know in detail.

I have RKglobal but Zerodha looks cheaper....please help.
Thanks,
Ananth.
As part of brokerage you are right. It is only 20 per trade and you pay 40 for buy+sell trades. Apart from this, you will have turnover charges,STT,Stamp charges etc.. but those are present whomever you choose.

Zerodha is cheap, if you are trading multiple lots. Zerodha provides NOW software which is free of cost. If you trade multiple trades with 1 r 2 lots, then RKglobal is cheap.

You might want to move your question here -> http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/

ananths

I trade in multiple lots at a time....sometimes more than 10 lots at a time...in RKG they charge Rs9/lot and for 10 lots it would be 10*(9+9) = 180+other charges..

Thanks for your response..

I have best plan for trading in options, it is unbelievable.............
35 Rs./Trade
e.g. if u trade 20 lots sell & buy /day u wl charged for Rs. 35 + 35=70 only
Plz cont.

Is there any per traded day charge instead of per trade.

another question is , in 20 Rs per trade ........if you place one order of 20 lots at a time at certain price say 990. and after you placed it executed 10 lots at 1.30 other 5 lots at 1.34 and remaining 5 lots at 1.45 then how much total brokerage........

whether only 20 Rs per order irrespective of execution........... or it executed in 3 different stages even if you place only one time so total 60 Rs brokerage.
which is correct?

gunsho

Is there any per traded day charge instead of per trade.

another question is , in 20 Rs per trade ........if you place one order of 20 lots at a time at certain price say 990. and after you placed it executed 10 lots at 1.30 other 5 lots at 1.34 and remaining 5 lots at 1.45 then how much total brokerage........

whether only 20 Rs per order irrespective of execution........... or it executed in 3 different stages even if you place only one time so total 60 Rs brokerage.
which is correct?
It is 20Rs per order.

ananths

I have contacted Zerodha and they said there is no annual maintence fee for traders who do not use demat account...for trading in f&o, we do not need demat account.
so if you are only a trader its only brokerage they charge that too Rs 20+20 for executed order. let me open an account with them this weeek..by paying initial Rs 200 for account opening.

darshanshukla

Yes they are 100% right and i am having 4 account there
I am holding 4-5 accounts at different places
I have worked with Sharekhan, Indiabulls, IndiaInfo, Zaveri
but my dear you will not believe
as brokerage concern
Zerodha is no. 1 and mind it bro for the online trader they are the best till date
if you are fan of phone and trade it is not for you
then Indiabulls is the best
but for more than 3 lot online trader no one can beat Zerodha its for sure...

I have contacted Zerodha and they said there is no annual maintence fee for traders who do not use demat account...for trading in f&o, we do not need demat account.
so if you are only a trader its only brokerage they charge that too Rs 20+20 for executed order. let me open an account with them this weeek..by paying initial Rs 200 for account opening.