ZERODHA become RICH now treat us like POOR

I am starting this thread for those people who annoyed by present zerodha's poor service. Hindi mein bole tu Charbi jam gayi hai zerodha ko..,,paisa ban gaye tu apna aukad bhul gaye......They took an hour to RESET my password,ph line bz upto 30 minutes.....Traderji pe hum log Zerodha ko reference diye ab paisa ban gaye tu purane clients ko bhul gaye hai....:annoyed:

Last edited:
Whenever I have called up, they have responded in 10 minutes with resolution.
I am first 100 clients of Zerodha,I have 3 accounts with them......I forgot one password so mailed them they replied after 15 minutes .....Your ticket opened.....and they took long time to reset my password ...so I called them.....ph line was bz .....ye button dabao...o button dabao bolte bolte mera 24 rupee bill uth gaya....:D

Last edited:

TradeJoker

I am first 100 clients of Zerodha,I have 3 accounts with them......I forgot one password so mailed them they replied after 15 minutes .....Your ticket opened.....and they took long time to reset my password ...so I called them.....ph line was bz .....ye button dabao...o button dabao bolte bolte mera 24 rupee bill uth gaya....:D
I'm 5th client of zerodha, i have 10 account with them ;)

Fundootrader

At one time Zerodha was the cheapest broker among many costly brokerage houses, but now Zerodha is the costliest among the various discount brokers.
Who are other reliable and cheaper brokers - RKSV also similar in pricing to zerodha.