Yummy for Shorts..mmmm

Hi all,
had a query recently on shorting certain scrips for with saint :got some gyan...
just got 2 more scrips on the radar

Polaris-Dismal results...being asked to dump by one and all..overvalued at the moment..down over 10% in 2 sessions..hmmm

Jet Airways-Dismal results...Hit all time low today,closed below its support levels of 970...

I know seniors will advice caution and people who short are generally a "Scared Beast" but lets see how it goes..will post my experience if nething drastic happens to my financial health after this..(Sounds more like a suicide note heh:D )

Keep Trading
ML:)

HI friends,
This a follow up to the 2 mentioned scrips Polaris ,Jet airways regarding short sell..

Polaris-Closed down 4.60% at 106.85....
Intraday chart bearish..closed near the low of the day...Certainly more downslide ..Bounce back may be expected from 95..if falls below that then more decline..

Jet Airways- Seems shorts build up at the start of the day..Opened at the highest point of the day...pulled down to the low of
891...short covering at the end of the day..closed at 924 down 1.25%..

Got to be careful with this one now..contrarian calls might be coming in..Gap opening would make a candidate for shorting...

At the end a profitable trades :) on a day when markets slide...just shows how important it is to earn both sides of a trend

Happy trading

Hi friends,
As anticipated in my previous post contrarian calls finally kicked in today..but scrips still inherently weak in lue of a much larger corrective phase in the market..
on a ligher note here is a joke on JET AIRWAYS

A mother and her young inquisitive son were flying Jet Airlines from Mumbai to Delhi. The son (who had been looking out the window turned to his mother and asked, “If dogs have baby dogs and cats have baby cats, why don’t planes have baby planes?”

The mother (who couldn’t think of an answer) told her son to ask the flight attendant. So the boy dutifully asked the flight attendant, “If dogs have baby dogs and cats have baby cats, why don’t planes have baby planes?”

The flight attendant responded, “Did your mother tell you to ask me that?”

The little boy admitted that she did.

“Well, then, tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Jet airways always pulls out on time. Now, let your mother explain that to you.”
:D :D :D

cheers
ML

Hi ML,

Well done,my friend.More than well done..the fact that you shorted the weak ones and not the strong ones.Great going,shall add some comments on the two later.

Saint

Hi friends,
Been outside the city for work since so many days(seems that way atleast)
Havent been able to catch up with the activities at the forum.As i see lots of heated debates in a few threads.Will add my 2 bits when return..

ps
Saint read ur words on vis thread.urs is certainly the most balanced yet selfless opinion.

Agilent buddy 10,000 is here so whats the next target;)

Happy Trading