Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traderji

Super Moderator
We will be upgrading this forum in the next few months and we would like your feedback in the form of suggestions, ideas or new features (to make Traderji.com a better and more active forum) that you would like to see incorporated in the upgrade.

We will consider your feedback and include all such suggestions which can be possibly included within the limits of the forum software.

Thank you all for your support in making Traderji.com a success.

Hi - I think its a great site - well organised etc - maybe you could include a free stock streamer if possible - i think that will be a great feature.

Also is there facility of sharing files on the forum - this will ensure a lot of posts such as books and software to be on the site and be downloaded for every memebr

Traderji

Super Moderator
ppatodia said:
Hi - I think its a great site - well organised etc - maybe you could include a free stock streamer if possible - i think that will be a great feature.
Thanks for your suggestion. We will see how we can incorporate a streaming stock data.

ppatodia said:
Also is there facility of sharing files on the forum - this will ensure a lot of posts such as books and software to be on the site and be downloaded for every memebr
Since we do not preach nor practise piracy we will not have a file sharing feature in this forum.

We will consider your feedback and include all such suggestions which can be possibly included within the limits of the forum software.
dear traderji,

if u can include historical quotes ?

also the information about useful softwares ( free as well as paid ), links to those etc.

of couse, members are helping each others for the same but for that matter everyone have to search the thread, if u create a separate space for this, everyone will get the firsthand data from u

Traderji

Super Moderator
shreyadr said:
dear traderji,

if u can include historical quotes ?
Thank you for your suggestions, shreyadr!

Including and distributing Historical quotes is not within the perview of this forum. However many members keep discussing free and paid historical data providers in the Software & Data forum.

shreyadr said:
also the information about useful softwares ( free as well as paid ), links to those etc.

of couse, members are helping each others for the same but for that matter everyone have to search the thread, if u create a separate space for this, everyone will get the firsthand data from u
We could put up a software and data review forum where we could all post our reviews on various books, software, data providers, etc, etc.

i think we need to start a paid service by different analysts,members can opt to subscribe for such services,its just like valuenotes.com

Traderji

Super Moderator
billauday said:
i think we need to start a paid service by different analysts,members can opt to subscribe for such services,its just like valuenotes.com
I think this post indicates the opinions of most members in this regard.

If there is a change in the members opinion in the future we could always consider your proposal.

However I am always open to other ideas that you may have.

pkjha30

Hi

Following are the wishlist for revamped forum

1. Historical data for BSE and NSE
2. EOD data
3. Streaming data
4. Fundamentals, financials and various indicators of Listed Companies
5. A recommendations area for investment
6. Trends and research reports
7. A tight reorganisation of topics

It could be a paid service and most members would welcome it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.