Votes: 26 4.4%
  • Geojit Sec

Votes: 45 7.6%
  • Smartjones (Refco Sec.)

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Other local broker

Votes: 82 13.9%

• Total voters
I think the best part from investor point of view is brokerage and service.

Regarding the brokerage I think India Bulls is best since they give brokerage as low as 0.015 for F&O and 0.15 for delivery depending upon your volume and if you are trading online service is not much needed.

Regards
Sachin

If u look upon brokerages it does not matter u paying 0.05 or 0.03 i know few guys who geting broarage as low as 0.02 paisa and 0.10 delivary but then u gotta be an HIN for this...after all buddy but matters is speed and excution no doubt India bulls got a good order entry system........

its is considered the best in India are two right now :

Quantum and Indiabulls regarding online

next comes Angel

then Geojit financial with there RMOL platform

then comes 5 paisa, sharekhan and others............. this is the latest catagory available in the market.

Hi Friends, I have icici direct acct. for the last five years.Though they charge more but its site is rich in feathers.You can trade in NSE and BSE.It allows BTST and for day-trading it offers to sqare off position any time before 3.30PM, or else it does it automatically.You have options of purchasing MF,post office saving schemes like KVP,NSC etc.some times they also offer cash incentives to the clients also. This is my experince tilldate about icici.I am not an employee of ICICI. Ajit

I have been trading with Sharekhan & ICICIdirect from the time these guys have started their business....I feel ICICI to be a complete trading website even though they use primitive technology....I have also recently signed up with IL&FS, they have started there online trading business, the initial experience seems to be okey...the platform they have is good, trade execution is also good....But most of all i am impressed with their trading calls which they send out...good strike rate......

cheers

Hi,

I use Kotakstreet. The main reason why I signed with them is because they have this nice software called KEAT. Good charting facility and technical indicators. But recently they have upgraded their software to support BSE scrips also. And the charting features are dropped. I am very dissapointed with this.

Does anyone here use KEAT?

Thanks,

Mohan

vince

gold_ranjit said:
If u look upon brokerages it does not matter u paying 0.05 or 0.03 i know few guys who geting broarage as low as 0.02 paisa and 0.10 delivary but then u gotta be an HIN for this...after all buddy but matters is speed and excution no doubt India bulls got a good order entry system........

next comes Angel

then comes 5 paisa, sharekhan and others............. this is the latest catagory available in the market.
Brokerage rates may not matter to an investor or a medium term trader but do make a world of a difference to a scalper. A difference of brokerage between 2.5p and 5p would halve or double his margin as they operate on wafer thin margins and high volume.

i have been reading up your views on online terminals. I was equally perplexed and looking anxiously for a bse+NSE+COMMODITIES TERMINAL on one screen and voila ..................... I got in touch with NETWORTH STOCK BROKING lTD. - a listed bse company duly registered with all regulators. I fell for their terminal - u can c the bse and nse stocks on the same screen(including FNO) - nobody can beat that.

Get in touch with Gaurav Dhawan @ 9810131035 for an online terminal and demo - no harm checking it out. I can bet you will all shift from your current platforms. They are awesome and they have daily update of yr net positions on a financial year basis - thats something unique as well.

Hey people,
I am a new entrant :) in this world of traderjites, and i think among all the online brokers mentioned above, Motilal oswal online terminal stands out as the best and the most convenient to use, it gives Both BSE and NSE on the single platform and is very user friendly. :)
And it has strong research with reasonable brokerage it is an excellent system to use

Bye

gold_ranjit said:

next comes Angel

"Quantam" link please.

give the website of quantam that you have mentioned please.