• Geojit Sec

Votes: 45 7.6%
  • Smartjones (Refco Sec.)

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Other local broker

Votes: 82 13.9%

• Total voters

NOMINDTR

The poll restricts one to from selecting more than a broker. Every broker is good in some aspects so some kind of trading :cool:

i had worst experience with 5 pasa.com.
i lost rs. 5000/- deposited with 5 paisa as their relationship manager transacted on behalf of me OFFLINE without informing me. so their is no check from top management what is happening downwards? this malpractice and misuse of funds is dangerous in case money deposited is high. so take of 5 paisa.com or india infoline. i strongly recommend not to do business with them........

i had worst experience with 5 pasa.com.
i lost rs. 5000/- deposited with 5 paisa as their relationship manager transacted on behalf of me OFFLINE without informing me. so their is no check from top management what is happening downwards? this malpractice and misuse of funds is dangerous in case money deposited is high. so take of 5 paisa.com or india infoline. i strongly recommend not to do business with them........
I also had the worst experience with india infoline. They are the worst.
They charged extra brokerage of Rs 20000 on single day
Instead of charging 5000 they charged 25000. Altogether Rs40000
I have stopped trading with them. There is no response from their side

docvijay4u

Hi, few months ago I opened demat account with Sharekhan. They didn't take any charges for opening account, no minimum deposit and also offered free maintenance of demat account for first year and around rs. 300 thereafter. Broker also offered me Tradetiger software free without any condition to minimum brokerage etc. As everybody knows their brokerage rate are also attractive. Overall I am happy with sharekhan and there support.

Hi, few months ago I opened demat account with Sharekhan. They didn't take any charges for opening account, no minimum deposit and also offered free maintenance of demat account for first year and around rs. 300 thereafter. Broker also offered me Tradetiger software free without any condition to minimum brokerage etc. As everybody knows their brokerage rate are also attractive. Overall I am happy with sharekhan and there support.
Hi
docvijay4u
Does Trade Tiger has disconnection Problem OR say quotes not updating ?

I am using Sharekhan TradeTiger from last 1 year. It has NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX in one terminal. There is also a facility of various graph studies which you can use for graph analysis. Apart from that, there is action watch, Tick Query, Market Summary and many other facilities. I m happy with it.

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE ON LINE TRADING ACCOUNT WITH INDIA INFOLINE LTD (5PAISA.COM) .
I HAVE LOST Rs.18200/ DUE UNAUTHORISED TRADING IN MY ACCOUNT WHEN I WENT TO HONG KONG FOR 50 DAYS HOLIDAY TO MEET MY DAUGHTER .

HOW I CAN PROCCED AGAINST THE COMPANY IN THIS MATTER
You can lodge complaint in NSE, BSE & SEBI
Raju

Last edited: