• Geojit Sec

Votes: 45 7.6%
  • Smartjones (Refco Sec.)

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Other local broker

Votes: 82 13.9%

• Total voters
Hi! Everyone
Thru this poll would like to know which online or other broker have you currently signed up with.
Your experience with your current broker and other details you wish to share.
Also if you have accounts with two or more brokers please vote for the broker you are most satisfied with or with whom you do majority of your trading/investing.

I just want to know which broker is preferred among the members of Traderji.com

If your broker is missing from the list sorry for that but you can still post your views.

Regards

trader9 said:
Hi! Everyone
Thru this poll would like to know which online or other broker have you currently signed up with.
Your experience with your current broker and other details you wish to share.
Also if you have accounts with two or more brokers please vote for the broker you are most satisfied with or with whom you do majority of your trading/investing.

I just want to know which broker is preferred among the members of Traderji.com

If your broker is missing from the list sorry for that but you can still post your views.

Regards
Good move trader9. I'm signed up with ICICI Direct.com

Well, experience is ok. Lack of personalized attention is hurting many times. I feel whosoever fill this gap will be winner in long term.

Regards,
nkpanjiyar

Frankly speaking ICICIdirect takes its customer for granted.
It does make the effort but the experience leaves a lot to be desired.

I had signed up with ICICIdirect but then as happens with other ICICIdirect customers, I was forced in frustration to go elsewhere--Indiabulls.

As I have said elsewhere ICICIdirect offers a 3 in 1 solution, online Mutual Funds which I prefer so I have not left ICICIdirect as yet.

murthymsr

I am using the services with ICICIDIRECT since 2 years.
It has very good features.
It is available most of the times, when many of the people don't NEED it !

BUT, during opening half an hour or so & whenever market undergoes heavy ups and downs, that is the time everybody wants the service, it is rarely available.

I think, a better alternative is yet to emerge.
I hope, I am not asking too much.

pasha

trader9, murthymsr
Are you paying 0.057% each way to ICICI? I got 0.03% from Geojit, and my volume is nothing much. Did consider ICICI since I bank with them but commission here is half.

girishAtTraderji said:
ICICIDirect.com has excellent features & convenience, but it sucks in order execution speed especially during market opening & closing time.

dear members of traderji,

i think indiabulls i the best in the industry. In ICICI if u dont login u cannot trade. but whereas in Indiabulls there are 2 options. one offline & another online i.e., u can place orders over phone also with no cost. And a relationship manager will take care of u. i.e., one particular person through u can get the problem solved, if any. they charge u less brokerage and give more exposure, 6 times for intraday and 3 times for deliery(for 350+ scrips). They have BTST facility, funding on all major companies with a nominal interest. Only drawbackis they dont have BSE online u can place orders in BSE over phone, but they including that also in the coming week. In screen u can watch 20 company scrips at a name where updation is automatic o need to refresh everytime. and main thing is squaring up of intraday positions is at 3:10 pm.

If anybody want more detils they can contact me at anytime on my mobile 09341953277

thank you

bye

girishAtTraderji said:
ICICIDirect.com has excellent features & convenience, but it sucks in order execution speed especially during market opening & closing time.

dear members of traderji,

i think indiabulls is the best in the industry. In ICICI if u dont login u cannot trade. but whereas in Indiabulls there are 2 options. one offline & another online i.e., u can place orders over phone also with no cost. And a relationship manager will take care of u. i.e., one particular person through u can get the problem solved, if any. they charge u less brokerage and give more exposure, 6 times for intraday and 3 times for deliery(for 350+ scrips). They have BTST facility, funding on all major companies with a nominal interest. Only drawback is they dont have BSE online, u can place orders in BSE over phone, but they are including that also in the coming week. In screen u can watch 20 company scrips at a time where updation is automatic no need to refresh everytime. and main thing is squaring up of intraday positions is at 3:10 pm.

If anybody want more detils they can contact me at anytime on my mobile 09341953277

thank you

bye

Regardig wat ever you say or do or you can argue but dear frind alaways remember we are investors not supporters of brokers all the major brokers are all the same plus and minus goes with all the brokers so it totally depends on your comfort after all where there is web trade or interface trades porblems are bound to happen and the truth is this. So it doesn't matter much now after all we can't get D best everywhere so lets take the facts............

ranjith like you say nobody trades for the brokers but unless your tools are good enough your end result is going to be pretty miserable.The broker you deal with remains an essential tool in this market so your assertion of taking what comes as all brokers are the same seems,to me atleast, faulty.Just as we choose a service dealership before we buy a car so must we choose a share broker IMHO.