Your honest opinion please

Seeing your response, I am having a feeling that this thread is not of much use to many. Therefore, I have decided to discontinue this thread. But before saying goodbye to this thread, let me thank deep from my heart to all those members who have wholeheartedly participated and expressed their valuable opinions here.

Thank you very much.

I wish all of you good luck in your trading and happy life.

Regards

R. S. Iyer
RSI,

According to me, this is one of the best thread...Pls do not get disheartened becos of tepid response....I am sure many would have gone thru this thread but feared of posting due to the fvery fact that they might be wrong...No one born perfect and no one ever live perfect, comments should be thrown as and when, regardless of what one's feel....This is the way one can sharpen their trading skills...I beleive you have already said this in this thread in a different way

But anyways as you said, as most experts gone out of this forum and many are most interested in getting tips rather than real learning and sharpening their knowledge, I do humbly feel and expect you to take in right spirit, that there is no point in continuing now, but I wish you to revisit this thread by end of this year/start of next year to share your and our (those frnds who posted their) views of how we fared this year...

Hope everything goes well and wishing you all the best :)

--Sathia--

mohan.sic

This should be a good buy call. A breakout followed by a retracement. The horizontal line drawn connecting the candles would be a good buy point. I guess the following day would be a bullish bar reversal making the up trend through. Up trend probalility would be high if that last red candle is with high volume.

Regards, Mohan.