Your honest opinion please

L

learn2trade08

Done deal...
:)

IMO, let the surprise of quiz remain as surprise and post the chart on 10-JAn.
Otherwise, no new person will be able to analysis with that limited info. Unfair to us who replied earlier with limited info.

I will certainly like to see the final chart, whenever u decide to disclose all other info.
Suspense kaa bhee aapna maaza hai..

Sunil / learn2trade08, do you mind considering as if this mkt is closed till 10th or no datafeed, or connection lost scenario here.

Happy Trading.

RSI

Let there be suspense about that chart until 10th January 2009. There was a purpose behind posting that chart. Whoever wants to make analysis (as I said in my first post, whatever it may be, it does not matter, let it be one's honest opinion) let them post here and participate here. That will give them an opportunity to review their own comments when the other details of the charts are revealed.
Thanks for all those who have expressed their opinions. Others remaining, hurry. Only a few days left.

Ok friends. It is time to have some fun and education. Look at the chart below.

Name of the chart and X and Y axis values of the chart have been withheld for the time being. This is intentional. These have been omitted to avoid bias of whatsoever nature. Also, ignore the blue line appearing in the chart. Concentrate only on the candles and the volume histogram appearing in the background in light grey shade.

Can you make analysis of this chart? Kindly post here whatever you feel about this chart. Whatever it may be. Put it down in this thread. But only two conditions. They are

1. It must be your HONEST views/opinion

2. It must be YOUR OPINION. You should not be influenced by any one elses opinion.

If you feel that you are having a plan or two to trade this chart, post your ideas as well.

Come on friends. Let us have some fun. I shall reveal the name and x axis and y axis value of this chart on 10th January 2009. I am not posting any comment on this chart now as it is not fair on my part since I have withheld the vital information as to name, x axis and y axis values of the chart.

Give it a try.

Wishing you all the best and also a very happy and prosperous new year

R. S. Iyer
Dear Sir,:)
The Bearish engulfingh pattern suggest a reversal is about to take place.Wait for the next candle formation and short if the low of that candle breaks.Stop and reverse is HIGH OF LONG BEARISH CANDLE.
ramling

AW10

Let there be suspense about that chart until 10th January 2009. There was a purpose behind posting that chart. Whoever wants to make analysis (as I said in my first post, whatever it may be, it does not matter, let it be one's honest opinion) let them post here and participate here. That will give them an opportunity to review their own comments when the other details of the charts are revealed.
Thanks for all those who have expressed their opinions. Others remaining, hurry. Only a few days left.
Hope this chart is not of any company like Bear stearn or Lehman.

RSI

There were some posts stating that data is insufficient to make analysis. So here is another view of same chart with slightly more data. Sorry no volume bars this time. Does it help to all those who are yet undecided to makeup their mind?

sudoku1

There were some posts stating that data is insufficient to make analysis. So here is another view of same chart with slightly more data. Sorry no volume bars this time. Does it help to all those who are yet undecided to makeup their mind?

friend ,u will have 2 show the killer on loose in this suspense film :D((whether monthly,daily or weekly).... then the usual suspects.