Your Feed back required

aimer

Hello Seniors and friends, just wanted ur feed back on Value Trader Intraday Trading System...Is it worth putting in money in their software. If any body who has already subscribed to the above system will be the best person to comment on this.
Ur precious feedback required.

aimer

Hello Seniors and friends, just wanted ur feed back on Value Trader Intraday Trading System...Is it worth putting in money in their software. If any body who has already subscribed to the above system will be the best person to comment on this.
Ur precious feedback required.
Great....There are 70 views to the thread and not a singly reply to the post...
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

DSM

Possibly no reply as none of the 70 viewers don't use the tool? This of course includes me as well. BTW, most traders don't use ready made systems, but customize their own systems from charting tools available in the trading platform.

Not sure this reply will help, but posted for whatever it is worth....

QUOTE=aimer;844082]Great....There are 70 views to the thread and not a singly reply to the post...
:clapping::clapping::clapping:[/QUOTE]

aimer

Possibly no reply as none of the 70 viewers don't use the tool? This of course includes me as well. BTW, most traders don't use ready made systems, but customize their own systems from charting tools available in the trading platform.

Not sure this reply will help, but posted for whatever it is worth....

QUOTE=aimer;844082]Great....There are 70 views to the thread and not a singly reply to the post...
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
[/QUOTE]

Thanks DSM, atleast u posted...it doesnot matter whether u use it or not but ur opinion is important...

Just to mention, this post was for my friend who is new in this arena, and was lured by all these new softwares, even after me telling not to use he asked me to get ur opinion...as u know the hindi proverb, "ghar ki murgi daal barabar"so asked u all to give ur views...thanks any ways...

Last edited:

DSM

Hi Aimer,

Market is an animal that all want to ride, not realizing how difficult it is to get off. What you say will not matter if your friend has made up his mind. Most of the advisory services make money from subscription, not trading... So good luck to him.

Thanks DSM, atleast u posted...it doesnot matter whether u use it or not but ur opinion is important...

Just to mention, this post was for my friend who is new in this arena, and was lured by all these new softwares, even after me telling not to use he asked me to get ur opinion...as u know the hindi proverb, "ghar ki murgi daal barabar"so asked u all to give ur views...thanks any ways...[/QUOTE]

Giraffe

Here is a simple classfication of trading systems:
(Lets call it Giraffe's Classification of The Trading Systems...:rofl::rofl::rofl:)

1. Type A Systems: That don't work
2. Type B Systems: That work

Type A is what you will get an offer to buy. It will work sometimes (mainly in trending market), but will fail most of the time. Don't be misled by there performance in trending markets. They will rock, as will anyone with even a few months of experience in the markets.

Type B is what you will never be able to buy this easily and this cheap. These are the systems running on the computer of prop desks, institutional desks and the infamous "black boxes" on the colocated servers. They take years to program, require constant tweaking, exhaustive monitoring, sometimes requiring coding for some segment in primitive computer languages to save a few miliseconds and millions of dollars in costs to develop. Most of them are quant based and analyse every bid, every ask, and every tick. They "work" most of the time or atleast greatly aid a trader in "working". It unlikely that someone will sell there "Golden Egg Laying Hen" to you....:rofl::rofl: