You Tube Treasure to improve trading skill

toingpoing

Hi guys ! All of us know that there are thousands of videos available in You Tube and they are real treasure to develop and improve trading skills. Since the collection is very vast,it is literally impossible to scan all important videos. Traderji forum members who have stumbled upon interesting uploads can share through this thread,their finds. This would really help lot of traders. I am sure,there would be excellent postings in this thread. All the best and good luck to every one.....

toingpoing

Mr Shane... Do post videos,even if you think that they are of medium quality, I mean of little use. Who knows... It may become foundation for a newbie. Thanks..

Hi guys ! All of us know that there are thousands of videos available in You Tube and they are real treasure to develop and improve trading skills. Since the collection is very vast,it is literally impossible to scan all important videos. Traderji forum members who have stumbled upon interesting uploads can share through this thread,their finds. This would really help lot of traders. I am sure,there would be excellent postings in this thread. All the best and good luck to every one.....
Simple method for newbies :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HUhJ412Pl4