You can find a good stock here

Madhav Marbles updated

Are you looking for a safe long term investment?
Here is one scrip, which is sure to reward you if you are not a speculator.

Madhav Marbles paid 20% dividend during 2002-03 and its net profit jumped by 54% to 11.49Cr. during 2003-04 (unaudited). Its EPS is 11.5. This scrip is currently (July 2004) available at 26/-. Obviously, it does not seem to have been noticed by the market. Make best use of this opportunity.

For 2003-04, it again paid 20% dividend. The EPS for the I quarter of 2004-05 is 3.2. It is on course for improved performance. The current (sept 2004) MP of Rs. 27/- is still attractive.

Last edited:
Thanks krishna,

Welcome to the forums.

Appreciate your input.

Please keep us updated regularly with your picks.

Thank you Krishna for your timely advice and looking forward to traderji.com for good suggestions and informative write ups.

pmathew

Some good low price stocks ( penny stocks ) to consider

Some good low price stocks ( penny stocks ) to consider for your portfolio :

ESI Ltd.

Abhishek Inds.

Soma Textile

Vindhya Telelinks

These are based on my own reasearch. Some of these stocks have very low volumes.

Would appreciate if a community member can comment on their fundamentals.

Re: Madhav Marbles updated

krishna said:
Are you looking for a safe long term investment?
Here is one scrip, which is sure to reward you if you are not a speculator.

Madhav Marbles paid 20% dividend during 2002-03 and its net profit jumped by 54% to 11.49Cr. during 2003-04 (unaudited). Its EPS is 11.5. This scrip is currently (July 2004) available at 26/-. Obviously, it does not seem to have been noticed by the market. Make best use of this opportunity.

For 2003-04, it again paid 20% dividend. The EPS for the I quarter of 2004-05 is 3.2. It is on course for improved performance. The current (sept 2004) MP of Rs. 27/- is still attractive.

thank you, your article enlightened me about penny stock .Somedays agio I bought 3000 shares of Vishal Export at Rs. 2.82 .It is about Rs.3.60 today. I am not sure whether the price is manipulated, as it is always in uppercircuit.